-/27\- What The Fuck?

A S H T O N
Today the guys and I were going to an interview and the girls were staying at the bus. I got changed into a black hoodie and some jeans. I put some sunnies on and heard Greg tell us the car was here. Jeanette has started coming with us on interviews as well. Luke walked with me to the door and once everyone had left I felt Luna grab my hand. "Good luck," she said before placing a delicate kiss on my jaw. I smiled and left. "What took you so long?" Luke asked me. "I dropped my sunglasses," I lied before getting into the car with Greg and Jeanette.

At the interview a chipper little woman with red hair smiled at us. "Hello 5 Seconds Of Summer, glad to have you here today, my name is Aria," she said as she guided us into a building. Once we were in we got seated on a couch. "5, 4, 3, 2," the camera man said before Aria started talking. "Welcome 5 Seconds Of Summer! Great to have you here in Phoenix!" She smiled. "Hi, glad to be here," I said smiling back. "So, to start off, Ashton, you were seen out on the town with Luke's sister Luna a couple of days ago, what were you two doing?" She wiggled her eyebrows. I felt my body tense. "Uhh yeah. She was bored and everyone else didn't feel like leaving the bus so I took her out," I said. "So was it a date?" She asked. Luke visibly tensed and Michael looked like he was about to pass out. Calum just looked really confused.

"What? No! She's just one of my closest best friends," I lied. "Where did you even go?" Luke asked. I opened my mouth to speak before Aria cut me off. "They went to the movies, a restaurant and the arcade," she said. "That sounds like a date Ash," Calum laughed. "It wasn't!" I laughed, trying to make it as believable as possible. She shrugged and just moved on but I couldn't get Luke's reaction to the question out of my head. He was so appalled. But he is dating someone behind his sister's back. It can't be different just because I'm his friend. "Michael how are you and Billie?" She asked. Michael's face lit up at her name. "Great, uh our relationship is a year old and going strong," he smiled happily.

L U N A
I bit into some toast I made before plopping down on the couch next to Billie. I looked over to her and she had tears flooding down her face. "Billie what happened?" I asked wrapping an arm around her. "I did something bad Luna.." she said before letting out a sob. "Tell me what's wrong," I said trying to comfort her. "Remember Riley from Starbucks?" She asked. I froze. Please don't be saying what I think you're saying. "When we got back from the Seattle show and I went grocery shopping he was there and he- he uh he kissed me and I kissed him back. Harder and-" she said before breaking down sobbing. I took my arm from around her and threw on my jacket. "I love you Billie. But I can't believe you did this to him," I said before walking off of the bus. "Please! Luna! You know I didn't mean to!" She said. I completely ignored her and walked faster.

I had my phone in my back pocket. She was everything to Michael and she fucking cheated on him. I called an uber and got in as I saw it pull up. I turned around and saw Billie run after me but the car had already left. Once I had gotten to the interview place I waited out the front and decided to text Ashton.

Luna🌙- Ash how long until you leave?
Ash💛- about 5 minutes. Why? Are you okay love?
Luna🌙- yeah but I need you
Ash💛- I'm asking if I can leave now
Luna🌙- No! No! Finish the interview! Just meet me out the front of the building once you're done
Ash💛- why are you outside the building? Seriously you're scaring me
Luna🌙- I'll tell you when you get out

I sat down on the bench outside before resting my head in my hands. He's my best fucking friend and he's her boyfriend. She's meant to love him. But she doesn't. Did she ever? I saw the boys walk out and I ran straight to Michael. I jumped into his arms and he caught me. "Woah! Moony what are you doing here?" He asked. "I'm so sorry!" I cried into his shoulder. "Luna, what's wrong?" He asked me pulling me away from him to look into my eyes. "Billie.. she uh.. she-" I said before hugging him again. "She what?" He asked. "Ask her," I said. He got in the car and we went back to the bus. Michael got out with his arm around my waist. We walked onto the bus and he let go of me to hug crying Billie. "Baby, what happened?" He asked. Billie's head snapped up. "You fucking told him?!" She screamed at me before launching at me. Michael held her back and Luke pulled me away from her. I screamed as she tried again. "Woah woah babe what happened?" Mike said. Ashton took me in his arms and hugged me tightly. "I made out with a fucking barista are you fucking happy?!" She yelled. The boys gasped. "What the fuck?!" Calum yelled. Michael just let go of her and got up. "Don't talk to me," he said walking into the bathroom with tears threatening to fall from his eyes. Ashton looked to Billie. "Billie I think you should pack your things. I'll pay for a hotel room for you," he said softly. Billie cried harder before walking over to her stuff and packing it. Ashton hugged me before looking at me. "You're the person he needs to see right now," he said to me. I nodded before walking over to the bathroom door. "Mike?" I asked. The door opened and I walked in. My heart shattered at the sight of my best friend with tears streaming down his face. I pulled him into a hug and he hugged me back. "I thought she was the one Luna," he said. "Mikey, I think she is wrong for what she's done to you. But there has to be more to the story, you can't let her leave without talking to her," I said. He nodded. "I love you," I said before kissing his cheek. "I love you too. Thank you for coming to check on me," he said. "Of course. You're my bestie," I said smiling slightly. He gave me one last squeeze before running out the door.

M I C H A E L
I saw Billie crying and packing her things into bags. "Billie?" I asked, my voice cracking. I very rarely called her by her name. "Yeah Michael?" She responded. "We should talk," I said. She nodded. She tried to pull my hand into hers but I moved mine away. We walked out of the bus. "Ash got me a hotel.." she said. "We can talk there if you want," she said. I nodded and we headed there. "Please tell me the whole story," I pleaded her. "I went to the grocery store and I was really fucking drunk. I saw a guy that served me at Starbucks and we started talking. Then we went to a bar, got even more drunk and he kissed me. I was stupid and kissed him back. I never should've done it," she said. "Why did you kiss him?" I said feeling myself stumbling over the words. "I don't know! It honestly was the stupidest mistake I've ever made," she said. "Look.. meet us in LA in time for the award show. We can decide what we're doing with our relationship then," I said. I turned around and walked out. I walked back to the bus feeling broken. I saw Luna waiting for me. I saw her and smiled weakly. She ran over to me and gave me another one of her incredible hugs. The hugs that had been making me feel better since I was 14. This time was different. I love Billie. I still do. But what she did is horrible. I still believe she is my one and only. I just think we're going to have to talk a lot more. Luna smiled up at me. "Wanna cookie?" She asked as she held up a chocolate chip cookie. I smiled at her sparkling blue eyes. "I love you," I said as I took it. "I know," she shrugged. "I love you too," she said quietly. We walked back onto the bus.

L U N A
I felt so fucking sad. I missed Billie. I know that there has to be more then what she's telling. Ashton noticed my upset state and he stroked my arm. We were sitting in the lounge alone and everyone else was in their bunks. Ash kissed my jaw softly. "What's up?" He asked tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. I shook my head. "I miss her," I said. "I miss her too," he sighed. I leaned forward and kissed his lips trying to distract myself. He smiled against my lips. "What the fuck?" I heard. I spun around to see Luke with a locked jaw. Fuck.