-/29\- I Thought I Could Do This

A S H T O N
Today we had our Phoenix show. It was currently 3 pm. I looked over at Luna who was sitting down with her head on Luke's shoulder. Luke and I haven't really spoken since the fight. We had to sort something out before the show. "Hey Luke? Can we talk?" I asked. He nodded before getting up. He looked pretty okay other than the small cut on his forehead from where I hit him with my ring.

We walked over to the booth and sat down. "I'm so fucking sorry!" We both said at the same time. "I love you and her and as long as you're happy I'm happy," he said. "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you, I just didn't want it to ruin our friendship," I said. "Are we good?" He asked. I nodded. "We're good," I smiled. I had a cut on my lip and one bruise on my cheekbone and one on my jaw. "So what are we going to do about the injuries?" He asked. "I don't know, I can say the cut on my lip is from hitting myself with a drumstick," I said. He nodded. "I think I can get away with the cut on my forehead being from walking into a wall?" He said like a question. I chuckled. "What about the bruises?" He asked, gesturing to my face. "Uhhh.. do we have anyone on this bus with makeup?" I suggested. "Luna doesn't," Luke answered. I hummed. "Let's get some glitter for your cheekbones and your jaw bruise isn't as obvious, especially from stage. Just don't get any photos taken," he said. I nodded. He went to his bag and grabbed a couple of things of glitter out. "Jesus you have a lot of that," I said. I giggled as his nail polish fell out with it. "Yes, and? They're dope," he said. He placed a couple of dick of glitter in front of me. One blue, one red, one gold, one silver and one purple. "Pick a colour," he laughed. "Uhhh.. red. I'm wearing a red shirt so," I said. He nodded before placing it aside. Luna walked over and sat next to me. "You guys are getting along, that's good," she said. We nodded. "Ooh can I paint your nails?" She asked us. "Yes!" Luke screamed. I jumped. She got us to pick from Luke's colours. I picked black and Luke picked silver. She started to paint Luke's first. "Are you nervous for the show?" She asked. I nodded. "I'm always nervous," Luke smiled.

At the venue, Luke was putting glitter on my cheekbones and I was doing my hair. Luna was dressed in a pair of jeans and one of my jumpers. It was freezing right now. She was sitting on the lounge with the hood up and tightened around her face. After Luke was done I walked over to her. "What's up?" I asked kneeling down and pulling her hood back. "I miss Billie," she said simply. I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth. I leant forward and picked her lips. "I miss her too," I said. Almost on cue, her phone buzzed. "It's Billie," she said sitting up. "What's she say?" I asked. Her face lit up. "She's here!" She exclaimed. "What?! Where?!" I questioned. "In the crowd," she answered before getting up. "Bye Ash, have a good show," she said kissing me. "Have a good show guys!" She yelled before running out.

L U N A
I walked over to the crowd and looked around as best as I could. She told me she was going to wait for me near the side of the stage. "Luna!" I heard. I looked as she emerged from the crowd. I smiled as I saw her. "Billie!" I screamed before wrapping my arms around her. She was wearing a white, tight dress that came to a but below her butt. She was also wearing a pair of white converse and her hair was up in a high messy bun. She had a leather jacket on over it. "You look awesome!" I said. "Thank you, I am fucking freezing," she said. I chuckled. "How'd you get a ticket?" I asked. "From the Internet," she smiled. The lights suddenly dimmed and everyone started cheering. I looked as the boys came on stage. I was at the side still so they all smiled at me as they walked past. Ashton winked at me as he saw me. Michael smiled before he saw Billie. She was looking around somewhere else but you could tell it didn't matter to him. Mike's eyes squeezed shut really quickly and he bit his lip before starting on the guitar. "Are you okay?" I asked Billie. She was staring up at Michael on stage with tears in her eyes. "Fuck. I though I could do this but I can't," she said as she spun around and ran off. I looked up at the boys on stage. I could visibly see a tear on Michael's cheek and his singing voice was slightly shaky. I turned to chase after Billie. I saw her sitting on the ground, sobbing into her arms. I sat next to her and hugged her. "Bill," I said quietly. I looked around and saw people looking at us. Fuck. "Hey, let's go to the bus," I said. She nodded, still crying.

We got out of the uber at the bus and we walked on. She almost instantly collapsed onto the ground of the tour bus. "I'm so sorry," she sobbed. "Hey, hey," I said trying to comfort her. "I never should've done it," she cried. "Hey, it was a mistake. People make mistakes," I said slowly. "Fuck," she cursed. I hugged her tighter.

After an hour or so we were seated at the booth talking and eating ice cream. "Why are you even talking to me? He's your best friend and I fucking hurt him," she said. I shrugged. "I know you didn't mean it. I can tell you regret it and you love him deeply," I said. She looked down. "I do," she said softly. "I'm such an idiot, he means everything to me and I love him so fucking much. He is the man I want to marry and I fucking made out with a barista! I'm so stupid!" She yelled throwing her head down. "Billie?" Her head snapped up and I spun to look at the source of the voice. The boys were here covered in sweat and Michael was looking at Billie. "Michael," she answered, standing up. "We'll uh give you a minute," I said trying to walk off the bus with the boys. "I'm good," Calum said smiling. "Move it," I said. He rolled his eyes and followed me. Once we were off the bus Ashton hugged me. "You're so sweaty," I giggled. He buried his face in my neck, kissing me slightly. I giggle and push his face away.

M I C H A E L
I watched as Luna dragged Calum off the bus. "How much of that did you hear?" She asked me. "All of it. Did you really mean that?" I asked her. She nodded. "I'm in love with you Michael. I did a stupid thing and I can't justify why. All I know is you are my soulmate. Always," she said. Fuck I can't take it anymore. She had tears pouring from her beautiful brown eyes. I stepped forward and grabbed her face with my hand. "I love you," I said before shoving my lips onto hers. I picked her up and placed her on the counter behind her. She smiled into the kiss and tugged my hair seductively. I moaned slightly before sliding one of my hands down her body, resting on the side of her thigh that was around my torso.