-/46\- Open Your Eyes

16th July 2022//Los Angeles
L U N A
"Happy Birthday!" I heard. I felt Luke hug me tightly. It was our 26th birthday. I was still living with Ash and we were still together. Sierra is still with Luke and Auburn is still with Calum. Not to mention Michael is planning to propose to Billie. I helped him pick out the ring. I sat down with a slice of cake. Ashton walked up to me and placed a kiss on my cheek. He was 28 now and 5SOS were still going strong. They released 5SOS4 last year and are now taking a break after their last tour.

***

I grabbed his hand. "Wanna get out of here?" I asked. "Yeah your other present from me is at home," he smiled. He had gotten me a diamond necklace. "Dude what else could you possibly get me?" I asked. "You'll see," he said. We said goodbye to everyone and hopped in Ashton's car before driving back to the house.

Once we went inside he ran off out the back. "Sit on the couch and close your eyes!" He screamed. I giggled and did as he said. I heard him walk through the door. "Hold your hands out," he said and I did. He placed a very heavy box in my hands. "Open your eyes," he said. I looked down and saw how big the box was. "Open it baby," he said. I did and a puppy appeared in front of me. "Oh my fucking god!" I said, pulling him out of the box into my lap. "You've always wanted an Australian Shepherd," he said. I lunged forward and kissed him. "I fucking love you," I said. "I love you too," he said. I looked at the little puppy. "What are you gonna name him babe?" He asked. "I don't know," I said. Just then he got up and walked off and hid behind the curtain before jumping back out and rolling on the floor. "Ghost," I said. "I like it," he agreed.

10th August 2022//Los AngelesB I L L I EMichael had taken me to a really fancy restaurant and he said he had an insanely romantic night planned

B I L L I E
Michael had taken me to a really fancy restaurant and he said he had an insanely romantic night planned. I sipped the wine in front of me before he placed his hand on mine. "You deserve the world," he said. I looked at him. "I already have it," I said running a hand through his hair. After dinner he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the restaurant. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see," he smiled. He pulled me over to the lookout area this restaurant had outside. I looked out at the Los Angeles city lights. When I turned to look at Mike he was down on one knee. I felt my heartbeat quicken. "Billie.. you are the love of my life. I can't imagine being with anyone else. You are the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. Please.. will you marry me?" He asked opening a box with a diamond ring in it. Tears flooded down my face. "Yes!" Is all I could get out. He got up and hugged me before placing the ring on my finger. I kissed him lovingly. "I love you," I said. "I love you more," he said. He picked me up and spun me around.