-/28\- Kiss Me

L U N A
I've only ever seen him this angry once and it was when I accidentally cut his hair when we were 6. "I can't fucking believe you!" He screamed in my face. I felt my heartbeat increase. "Hey! Stop it!" Ashton yelled pulling me away from Luke. "Luke I just-" "I don't want to hear from you," Luke cut me off. The boys had walked back into the lounge and Billie was with them. She must have come back to pack. "What's happening?" Calum asked. "Those two are fucking that's what's happening!" Luke yelled. "We're not fucking!" Ash yelled. "Calm down!" I yelled. "No! Ashton! You turned my sister into one of your groupies?!" Luke yelled. Ashton's head jerked upwards. "If you think that's what's going on then you really don't know anything," Ashton said with his jaw locked. "Ashton you don't date! You have sex meaninglessly and then dump the girl! I'm not letting you do that to Luna!" He yelled. Ashton's jaw locked and he ran a hand through his hair. "This is different you fuckstick!" He screamed. "How?!" Luke responded. "Luke just let me-" I said grabbing his arm. He threw it forcefully making me fall against the floor. "Luna I'm sorry," he said trying to help me up. I shook my head and took Calum's extended hand. He took me out of the room and sat me on my bed. "Are you ok?" He asked me. "Please, go back in there," I said. "Are you ok?" He repeated. I nodded giving him a weak smile. "If I ask you to stay here will you?" He asked. He smiled back before walking away. I followed him back to Luke and Ashton. "Of course not," he shook his head.

Luke and Ash were still screaming at each other. "You are such a hypocrite! Maybe we should tell Luna about your little secret!" Ashton screamed. Luke froze. "What the fuck did you just say?!" He screamed back. "You fucking heard me," Ashton warned. It happened so quickly I didn't even see every movement. What I did see was Luke's fist colliding with Ashton's mouth. I screamed. Everyone jumped in to try and pull the guys off of each other. They both ended up lying on the floor. Ashton was surrounded by Billie and Michael and Luke was surrounded by Calum and I. Greg had involved himself and was trying to clean Ashton because he had the worst injuries. He sent me a pleading look to come over to him but I looked away and tried to focus on Luke. "I can't believe you did that," I said. I helped him up and took him into the bathroom. He leaned against the sink and I cleaned his nose and his forehead. "Are you two dating?" He asked me. I sighed and nodded. "Why didn't you tell me?" He followed. "Because I knew you'd react like this," I said. He sighed. "I'm so sorry Luna," he said, dropping his head. "Hey, hey. Look at me. I love you. But I also really, really like Ashton," I said. He nodded. "You two are cute together," he said. I smiled up at him. "Next time, please don't try and rip my boyfriend limb from limb," I said. He chuckled. "Noted," he nodded. "What did Ashton mean when he said you were a hypocrite?" I asked. "Uhh nothing! Wow! Good job! I feel so much better ok bye!" He said before running out of the bathroom. I cocked my head. Hmm.

I walked out and helped Ashton up. "C'mere," I said bringing him to the bathroom and closing the door. He had a cut on his bottom lip and bruises on his face. He had a gash on his eyebrow too. He sat on the bench. I wet a cloth and brought it to his face. "Are you okay?" I asked softly. He smiled. "Kiss me Luna," he said. I shook my head. "Your lip is bleeding," I said. "I don't care. Kiss me," he said simply. "No Ashton," I said. He sighed. I stroked his hair. "Jesus, I'm so sorry. You have a show tomorrow," I said. "You didn't punch me," he laughed. "How are you going to explain this?" I asked. "I don't know. Why don't we just not bring it up at all?" He asked. "Dude people are going to ask questions," I said rolling my eyes. "Ughhh.. I hit myself in the face with a drumstick," he said. "Twice?" I asked. "I'm really clumsy today," he laughed. I giggled shaking my head. "Kiss me," he repeated. I sighed and leant forward pecking his lips as softly as I could. "No. Kiss me," he said. "I just did," I said. "You know what I mean," he said. I put down the cloth and wrapped my arms around his neck, standing in between his legs. I pressed myself forward and connected our lips properly. I still kissed him softly in order to not hurt his lips. He hopped down off of the bench and spun around. Pressing me into the counter behind me. "Jump," he said quietly. I did as he said and he put his hands on my ass. He placed me onto the counter and brought his hands up my waist. I wrapped my legs around his torso. His hands travelled up my shirt and mine tangled themselves in his hair. "Fuck," he moaned as I tugged on his hair softly. "Hey, you have a show," I said pulling away from him. He pouted. He sighed before letting go of me. When we walked out Billie hugged me tightly. "I'll see you in LA," she said. I hugged her back. "I'll miss you," I said. "I'll miss you too," she said. She hugged Ashton before walking off of the bus.