-/41\- Rum And Coke

30th October// London
L U N A
I was out with Billie today and we were looking for my Halloween costume. "I don't really like any of these," I said looking at the 20th 'sexy vampire' costume I've seen today. "You could just go as a bad ass?" She asked. "Yeah that's better," I said. With that we bought some fake blood. We headed back to the bus and put our stuff away. Ash looked at me. "I have an amazing idea!" He said. I nodded, gesturing for him to go on. "For our Halloween costume we are going as psycho murderers," he said. I nodded smiling. "We're gonna look hot as fuck," he said pressing play on the tv. I giggled and walked over to the bathroom. I grabbed a black tshirt tucked into a pair of black high waisted skinny jeans. "Concert time boys!" Luke yelled. We got in the car and went to the venue.

***
"Out there in the crowd is my beautiful fucking girlfriend can everyone right now just appreciate the beauty that is Luna," Ashton said. I blushed as people looked at me and cheered. I gave him the finger and I heard the crowd laugh. He made a heart with his hands and I giggled. They sang their last song and said goodbye before I walked out of the venue. The boys ran out and Ash kissed me. "Look you're really hot but you're also extremely sweaty," I said. We got in the car and headed to the bus. We all had showers and hopped into bed. Ashton got my attention. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked. I nodded jumping over into his bunk.

"What're we watching?" I asked. He put in Coraline. He wrapped his arm around my waist and rested it on my butt. I put my head on his bare chest and he kissed my head.

I woke up in Ashton's bed in the same position I fell asleep in. He poked my dimple and smiled. "Good morning," he said. "Good morning," I smiled. I jumped down. "Happy Halloween," Billie said, handing us both a cup of coffee. "Happy Halloween," I smiled. "You woke up late," Mike said. "We're going to a Halloween party tonight and getting drunk as fuck," Cal said. I smiled. We were staying in the bus until around 4:30 which was when we had to go.

***

Ashton walked out of the bathroom wearing ripped black skinny jeans, a white button up with a black tie and a leather jacket. He was wearing black boots and his hair was in curls on his forehead. I bit my lip at his appearance. "Holy shit.." I gasped. "You are so fucking hot," I said. He smiled sitting next to me and kissing my neck. Luke got up and walked into the bathroom before walking back out in a tuxedo with his hair slicked back with fake blood dripping from his mouth. I smiled. "Wow vampire? How cliche," I mumbled. He flipped me off and sat next to Mike.

Everyone one by one got changed and when Billie walked out everyone was extremely surprised. She was wearing a skintight black long sleeve body suit with a skeleton design on it with fishnets underneath and then thigh high black heeled boots. "Fuck.." Mike said. Billie giggled. She had black lipstick on and a black smokey eye. "You look so hot," I said. "Thank you," she smiled before Michael tackled her in a hug. Then, lastly it was my turn. I walked into the bathroom with my stuff and started to get changed. I was putting on a black cropped, ripped tshirt, some ripped black high waisted shorts with fishnet stockings underneath. I put on some black eyeliner and fake lashes before putting on some fingerless leather gloves. I already had my nails painted black thankfully. I put on some studded leather ankle boots. I brushed my hair and curled it slightly before walking out. Ashton's head clicked upwards and his jaw dropped. I blushed. "Holy shit Luna," Cal smiled. "Fucking hell.." Ash said. He got up and grabbed my waist. "You look so fucking hot," he whispered into my ear. Ash and I went to the bathroom to apply our fake blood. I put it dripping from my lip. I put some on my arms and Ashton put some coming from his nose. He put some on his hands and some on his jaw/neck.

Michael was wearing a skeleton shirt and some black jeans with converse. Cal was wearing a tuxedo with his hair slicked back with blood dripping from his mouth because Luke and him were matching. Ashton and I took photos for our Instagrams. Ashton grabbed my hand. "Ready to go baby?" He asked. My heart fluttered. I nodded. We hopped in the car Shawn was driving us in. We hopped in and I watched as the London city passed. The car stopped at a huge house. We got out and walked inside. Luke said he'd call him when it's time to leave. Ash led me inside and walked to the kitchen. There were celebrities grinding on each other, random people I've never seen dancing together, there was a topless chick on the dining table with a guy doing a body shot off of her. "What do you want to drink love?" He asked me. "Rum and coke please," I smiled. He poured me a drink in a red cup and handed it to me. Everyone had dispersed from the group and had gone their separate ways. Ash made his drink before grabbing my hand and dragging me to the beer pong table thingy. He stepped up and started playing with a bunch of people I didn't recognise. He lost and got insanely drunk almost immediately. I sipped my beverage as he started again.

I felt someone's presence next to me so I turned to look at them to see a fairly attractive man looking at me. "Yes?" I asked. "Oh, sorry I didn't mean to stare but you are just so fucking attractive," he smelt like bad alcohol and he was slowly but surely leaning into my face. I started to lean backwards but as I felt his lips graze mine he almost immediately got ripped away from me. I looked up to see Ashton holding him by the collar. "Babe, stop it," I said. I saw his clenched jaw and darkened eyes and I immediately knew I had to get him out of this situation as quickly as possible.