-/14\- The Crew

The next day/Off the plane
L U N A
I grabbed my bags and started to walk. We took photos and stuff with some fans when we saw a group of 10 people. 4 women and 6 males. One of the ladies walked up to us and introduced herself to us. "Hi my name is Jeanette and I'm your tour manager," she said smiling. She had short brown curly hair and brown eyes. She was very small and petite. We introduced ourselves and then the other 9 came and spoke to us. So 4 of the men were more bodyguards that were apparently here to help the boys move around more in public. They were Jeff, Shawn, Chuck and Norm and they were all extremely tall and muscular. One of the other guys was Max, Jeanette's husband and the other man was Jeanette's assistant, Ted. Two other girls were apparently twins. One girl was the hair stylist Stacy and her twin sister was the outfit stylist, Katy. Another lady was Katherine, Greg's wife. Greg is from Toronto and had to leave his family here. Katherine was very pretty. She was 45 and had long ginger hair and freckles with beautiful green eyes. Greg ran to her and picked her up. They hugged and kissed. "Happy birthday for yesterday babe," she said hugging him again and giving him a present. I didn't see what it was before two people ran to Greg and wished him a happy birthday for yesterday. He hugged them so tightly. "Guys, these are my kids. This is Janie, she's 20," he said gesturing to a woman that looked just like Katherine. She waves to us. "And this is her brother Tom, he's 18," he said gesturing to a tall lanky boy with Greg's natural brown hair and green eyes. He had freckles too. He waved. "This is Luna, Luke, Billie, Michael, Calum and Ashton," Greg said. We all got on the bus except Greg who was going home with his family.

Jeff was going to be our driver and main bodyguard until the show tomorrow where we would meet up with Greg again. Jeff put food in the cupboards and the fridge before dishing everyone out McDonald's. After we ate we all went to the lounge and watched Horrible Bosses.

At midnight I got up to go to bed when someone softly called my name. I turned around to see Luke. He reached out for me. "You can't be serious," I said. He stayed in the same position. "You're like twice my size," I protested. He didn't move. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I walked back and got into position for him to get on my back. He did and I carried him to his bed like the 3 year old that he is. "Goodnight Luna," he smiled, still half asleep. "Goodnight Luke," I replied.