-/44\- Happy Birthday

L U N A
I opened my eyes and realised I was in LA. I turned over and saw Ashton wasn't here. I checked his nightstand and saw a note.

Luna
I went to pick up the cake that we ordered. Should be back around 11. Xxx
- Ash

I got up and went to the shower. We were all going to hang with Mike at his house all day for his 23rd birthday. I showered and got changed into a pair of black high waisted skinny jeans and a deep red cropped camisole. I put on some black converse before brushing my hair and leaving it down. I heard the front door open. "Hey Ash!" I screamed. "Hiii!!" He yelled back. I walked down the stairs and he was dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a navy blue tshirt. He put the cake down and I opened the box. A photo of 14 year old Michael. Perfect. Ash rested his hand on my bare waist before spinning me around to face him. He pressed his lips to mine. I flicked my tongue against his bottom lip. He moaned slightly and I pulled away. "You tease," he pouted resting his back against the wall behind him. I winked. "Come on. We're going to wake up Michael," I smiled. He groaned. "Fine," he said picking up the cake again. As we walked to Michael's my mind wandered to how much I wanted to have sex with Ashton. I've never felt so safe with someone before. He opened Mike's door and put the cake down on the table. He put it on a plate and placed candles in it before lighting them. Everyone else walked in and Billie walked down the stairs in a tight black dress. She looked at the cake. "That's incredible," she giggled. "Ready?" Cal asked. We nodded. Billie picked up the cake and we walked up the stairs into their room. "MICHAEL!!!" We screamed. He woke up groggily. "Happy birthday old man!" I said. He stood up and hugged us. "What the fuck is that?" He asked looking at the cake. We laughed. He blew out the candles. "Thank you guys," he smiled. He kissed Billie. We went downstairs and cut the cake while Michael showered. Once he came downstairs we gave a slice to him.

***

It was currently 6 pm and we were all in Mike's pool. I swam over to Ashton and stayed between his legs. He was sitting on the edge of the pool. I propped myself up on his thighs. He looked at me with the same mesmerising gaze I've never gotten over. I reached up and placed my hand on his jaw. In that moment I realised something that I think I've known subconsciously for a really long time. "I love you," I said. He smiled. "I love you too," he said biting his lip. I pulled him down into the water with me and kissed him. He kissed me back. "I'm so fucking in love with you," he said. I hugged him. Everyone was looking at us. "Was that-" "yeah.. yeah it was," Ashton said, cutting off Calum.

***

At 4 in the morning we all started to leave. "Thanks guys," Michael said. I hugged him. "See you later," we said before heading to Ashton's house. As we walked into his bedroom he shut the door and pinned me against it. He kissed my neck, biting here and there. I pushed him off. "Ashton," I said. "I'm so sorry! I didn't-" I cut him off by pulling the tshirt off of him. He looked at me questioningly. I kissed his jaw down to his chest. I left lovebites on him. He moaned. I undid his belt and he slid his jeans off. He took off my shirt before I took off my jeans.