-/24\- Pre Show Piggy Back Race

5th October in Seattle
L U N A
I laughed at Calum as he had Billie's bra on his head once again. Michael was giggling to himself. "I swear to fucking god Calum! Give me back my bra!" She screamed. I looked over at Ashton who was playing some game with Luke. I went and changed into some black skinny jeans and an oversized white t shirt with a yellow smiley face on it. I brushed my hair and put on some converse before grabbing Billie and walking out the door. She was dressed in a light purple skater skirt that came to her mid thigh and a black crop top. "Where are we going?" She asked. "I'm bored and want to go get a coffee," I said. "Ok," she agreed. Once we got to Starbucks I walked up to the cashier. "Hello, what can I do for you?" The barista said as he smiled at me. His name tag said Riley. "Uh hi can I please have 2 salted caramel mochas? One under Luna and one under Billie?" I asked. He nodded smiling at Billie. "Is your name Billie?" He asked her. She nodded. "Cool. It'll be ready in just a minute," he said as he turned around. I walked with Billie over to the counter where we waited for our drinks. "Billie and Luna?" Riley called. We went and grabbed our drinks and sat down. "Dude look at your cup," I said. She looked down and read what was written on it. It had Riley's name and number. "He gave me his number?" She asked. "Yeah," I laughed. "Well he's pretty cute I guess," she said looking back over at him. He was tall and had light brown hair styled upward. He had deep green eyes and was still smiling at her. "Dude you have a fucking boyfriend," I said. "Yeah I know," she said awkwardly looking down.

After we got back on the bus the guys were getting ready to leave for the show. Ashton smiled at me as I was choosing a shirt to change into. I picked a black cropped long sleeve sweater that hung off one of my shoulders. Once I put it on I walked with Greg to the car that was taking us to the venue.

Once we were backstage the boys got dressed and got their hair done. Luke threw me onto his back without any warning. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked. "Pre show piggy back race," he said simply. Ashton picked up Calum and Michael picked up Billie. "Let's fucking go," Mike said as he opened the door to the hallway. We stood at one end of it before Greg yelled go. Mike, Ash and Luke all started to run. I looked over at Ash and Calum as Ashton tripped over his own feet and fell down, Calum landing on top of him. Michael stumbled for a second before catching himself. Luke sped up and won the race. He placed me back on the ground. "Fuck yes!" He yelled as he went to gloat in Mike's face. I went to see if Ash was ok. I helped him and Calum up. "Are you alright?" I giggled. Ashton nodded, fixing his hair. Soon they ran out on stage and we watched from the side.

After the show was finished we headed back to the bus and got changed. Everyone put on their pyjamas and sat in the lounge to watch a movie. Except Billie who yelled out to us. "I'm getting an uber to the grocery store! We need milk!" "Okay baby!" Michael responded. "What we got?" Calum asked as he sat next to Mike. "We can watch It?" Luke said. "Yes!" Everyone shouted. Luke put it on and sat with Calum. I was sitting with Ashton and his arm was around me. A little bit into the movie at a loud jump scare Ashton flinched. I laughed and rested my head on his chest and stroked his hand that was resting at my waist. "We ready to go to Phoenix?" Greg asked smiling. "Yeah!" The boys yelled. I felt the bus start moving. "Don't think I forgot about our date," Ashton quietly whispered in my ear. I smiled.