-/25\- My Idiot

A S H T O N
We had been in Phoenix for a couple of days and it was 11 am right now. I changed into a red short sleeve button up shirt and some black skinny jeans. I fixed my hair and decided to just let it fall on my forehead in curls because I remember Luna saying she liked it like that. I put on some boots and walked over to Luna who was sitting alone in her bed. "Get dressed cuteness. I'm taking you on a date," I said quietly. She smiled and jumped down. "How should I dress?" She asked. "Uhh I don't know like casual?" I responded like a question.

L U N A
I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom. I had picked out a pair of black high waisted skinny jeans and a red crop top. I put on some black converse and curled my hair quickly. I put on a pair of sunglasses and walked out, grabbing my phone. "Guys, Luna and I are going out for a little bit!" Ash yelled. He got a series of mumbles in response. He took my hand and we walked off the bus. "Look, all I want to do is show you off but obviously I can't and that sucks but I hope you have a good time nonetheless," he said. I stroked his hand with my thumb. "I'm with you. Of course I'll have a good time," I smiled. "Where are we going then?" I asked. "You'll see," he smiled as he started walking faster. "I like your hair like that," I said smiling at his messy curls. "I like you," he responded. I shook my head and looked down, laughing. After we had walked for a little he stopped moving. "Are we here?" I said, getting excited. "No, but they are," he said as he rolled his eyes. I looked over to where his gaze was locked and saw people with cameras. "Fuck," I said, glad I dropped his hand before. "Just keep walking, all they want is pictures, they aren't the type to ask questions, trust me, see how they're hiding?" He asked. I nodded. Once we had walked for a little bit more he stopped. "Here we are!" He said happily. I smiled as I saw the movie theatre. "Don't worry there are more places to go after this," he said before placing his hand on my waist and walking with me to the movie theatre. He scanned some tickets he had pre bought. "What're we watching?" I asked. "The Nun," he smiled. "You're incredible," I stated. "I know," he shrugged, laughing. I offered to pay for drinks but he very quickly slapped my credit card away. "Nope, now what do you want?" He laughed. "A coke but can I please pay for it?" I asked. "No, I'm taking you out remember?" He asked. I huffed. "But can I-" "Nope!" He said before swiping his card. I rolled my eyes. He handed me my coke and took his. He guided me into the cinema and we sat in the back. Once the previews started he grabbed my hand. "I wish I could be like this in public," he pouted as he placed a kiss on my jaw. "So do I," I sighed. The lights dimmed and the movie started. I spent the whole movie with my head on his shoulder and his arm around my waist. "You're so beautiful," he said as he placed a hand on my jaw, turning me to face him. He kissed my lips softly. I giggled.

Once the movie finished we walked out of the cinema. "Oh my god! Can I please have a picture?" A girl asked as she saw Ashton. "Yeah of course," Ashton said as he hugged her. "Do you want me to take it?" I asked. "Uh can you be in it?" She asked shyly. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Duh," she said. She gave her phone to Ashton and he took a photo of all of us. "Thank you," she said as she hugged me. "Of course love," Ash smiled. We continued to walk. "So, you hungry?" Ashton asked me. "Have you met me? I'm always hungry?" I laughed. He chuckled. He guided me to a small little Italian restaurant. "Can I please pay?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and took my card from my hand. "Thank you," I said, happy with myself. Once we had gotten inside, a waitress directed us to a booth in the back. After a little bit the waitress walked over. "Are we ready to order?" The girl asked in a British accent. Ashton nodded smiling. "Can we have two bowls of the pasta please?" He asked. She nodded before writing it down. "Any drinks?" She asked. "Uhh, two cokes?" He asked giving me a look, asking if it was what I wanted. I nodded. She wrote it down before walking off. "I haven't asked you yet, how's work?" He asked. I felt myself freeze. I forgot. Before leaving with the guys I got fired from both of my jobs. Ashton knew I was working at a daycare as a part time job and I was also working at a shoe store in the plaza but both places let me go. "Uhh, good," I lied slowly. "How old is Stacy now, she must be like 4?" He asked. Stacy was a child at the daycare I worked at. Whenever Ashton would come in she would never leave him alone. I smiled and nodded. "Hey, I'm sorry I can't act like your boyfriend in public," he said. "Oh so you're my boyfriend?" I asked sarcastically. "I don't recall being asked," I said smiling. He rolled his eyes. "You're going to make me do this? Like we're in grade 6?" He asked smiling. I nodded. "Okay fine. Only because you're really cute," he said. I felt myself blush. "Luna Rae Hemmings.. will you do me the incredible honour of being my girlfriend?" He asked. I giggled before nodding. "I would love to Ashton," I smiled. The food came over and so did our drinks. "Hey you know Luke and my cousin lives in Phoenix. She just recently had her 2nd baby," I said, sipping my coke. "Well why don't you go see her tomorrow?" He asked. "Really? Do we not have anything planned for tomorrow?" I asked. "Uhhh... nope. Tomorrow is the 9th and the show is on the 11th," he said. "You and the guys have to come," I said. "I've never met her though, and I don't think a mother would like some random strangers showing up to her house," he laughed. "You're not random strangers," I protested. "Oh right, I'm your secret boyfriend," he teased. I rolled my eyes.

When it got time to pay I reminded him to use my card. He completely ignored me and used his. "Hey! You said you'd let me pay!" I argued. "Yeah that's not happening," he laughed. I pouted. "Awh, you're adorable, now follow me to our final destination," he said. "Don't say that! Haven't you seen the movies?" I said. He rolled his eyes. "You're such an idiot," he scoffed. "But I'm your idiot," I said smiling. "My idiot," he giggled.

He stopped out the front of an 80s themed arcade. "This is the best fucking day ever!" I said. He chuckled and handed me some coins. "Come on," he said. We spent the next 2 and a half hours playing every game in that arcade. Once we made it back to the bus I sat next to Luke. "What do you think about heading up to Carter's place tomorrow? We can see Toby and her new daughter Ciara?" I asked him. "Oh yeah! We haven't seen her in ages, I'll text mum for the address," Luke said going on his phone. Everyone was excited because.. well.. babies.