-/48\- The Future

20th February 2033//Los Angeles
L U N A
"Ashton! Where's Jasper's bag?" I yelled. "I don't know! Probably in the closet!" He yelled back from the nursery. Ashton is 38 and I'm 36. We have a 5 year old son named Jasper and a 6 month old baby girl named Anna. Jasper has my blonde and blue eyes while Anna has Ashton's curly brown hair and his hazel eyes. "Jasper!" I yelled. "Hi mummy!" He said as he walked down the stairs. "You excited for your first day at school?" I asked picking him up. "Yeah! Is that pancakes?" He asked. I nodded lifting him into a chair and putting his pancakes in front him. I ruffled his blonde hair. After he ate I walked upstairs with him. "I'll get him dressed baby but Anna wants her mum," he said. He passed our daughter over to me and I carried her into the nursery. I changed her into a little blue onesie before putting some socks on her. I sat in the chair with her and just hugged her. This was where I was happiest. Right here with my family. 5sos were still a band and were currently writing. We're all still best friends and so are our kids. I watched as Ashton walked in with Jasper. He was wearing a tiny little black AC/DC shirt with black ripped skinny jeans with black and white converse. I smiled. "Do you like it mummy?" He asked. "I love it baby, come here," I said. He walked over and sat on my lap. Ashton walked over and kissed me before kissing Anna on the head. "I love my beautiful family," he said. "Come on bud, it's time to go to school," I said. Ashton took Anna and put her in her car seat. I gave Jasper his black bag and we walked out to the car. I said bye to Ghost. He got in and grabbed Anna's little hand. I started the car and Ash took my hand before kissing it.

B I L L I E
"Emma Georgia Clifford get your fucking juice now," Michael said. She grunted. I heard crying from upstairs. "Fuck," I said. "You woke up the other two," I giggled. I kissed his cheek before walking upstairs. I saw our 5 year old girl Lola trying to comfort her little brother Wade. Emma was 6 and had Michael's blonde hair with my brown eyes. Lola had my dark brown hair and Michael's green eyes. Wade was 1 year old and had Michael's blonde hair and his green eyes. I picked him up and changed him into some jeans and a little blue shirt. I put some sneakers on him before walking with Lola back into her and Emma's room. I helped her pick out a little pink dress and some little white flats. I did her hair up in pigtails and put some bows in it. "You look beautiful baby," I said. I handed her her school bag and told her to go downstairs. I grabbed Wade before taking him downstairs. Emma was in her blue dress and her black sneakers. South sat down in his bed happily. I got them all in the car before looking at Michael. "I love you," he said. "I love you too, let's go," he said getting in the driver's seat.

A U B U R N
Calum and I have two twin 5 year olds. One boy named Tyler and one girl named Rebecca. I walked upstairs and grabbed Tyler while Cal grabbed Bec. They both got dressed. Bec was wearing a black dress with black flats and Ty was wearing a pair of jeans with a black shirt. I tied up Bec's hair into a ponytail. I said bye to Duke before we handed them both their bags and filed into the car. "Let's do this sexy," he said before kissing me. I giggled.

L U N A
We walked into the classroom. I saw everyone standing with their kids and I ran over and hugged them all. I hugged Sierra softly because she was very pregnant with her first child. Luke wrapped his arms around me before seeing Jasper. "Uncle Luke!" He yelled. He jumped into his arms. Ashton was pushing the pram with Anna in it. I looked down as I felt tugging on my shirt. "Hi Emma, aren't you in the wrong classroom?" I chuckled. She laughed before hugging me. Lola hugged Jasper, Tyler and Becca. She's always been very friendly and caring. The boys all hugged. They all still wear their brotherhood necklaces. Emma said bye before going next door to her 1st grade classroom. I smiled as baby Wade peeked into the pram at Anna. "You'll be more excited by her when she can walk," I laughed. I hugged him. "Ok! Kindergarteners! Say goodbye to your parents! Time for introductions!" The teacher yelled. Jasper walked up to Ashton and I and hugged us. I felt my eyes tear up. "I love you," I said to him. "I love you too," he said. I kissed his cheek and so did Ashton before he walked over and kissed Anna on the head. I looked up at Ash who had tears falling from his eyes. I grabbed his hand. "We did it," I said. "Yes we did," he agreed. We all walked back to our house and sat down. "Do you guys remember the Meet You There Tour?" I asked. They all nodded. "It was the best tour ever," Sierra said. Ash kissed my cheek. "Because it was the start of the rest of our lives," Billie continued.