-/36\- First Things First

L U N A
Once we walked through the front door we saw the limo waiting for us. We all got in and Ashton smiled as we saw Greg in the front. "Greggyyyy!" We yelled. He tossed Mike a bottle of champagne. I giggled as he grabbed the glasses and filled them before the car started. He passed me a glass and I sipped it.

At the red carpet the limo pulled up and the boys got out one by one, earning a cheer to erupt. I smiled. Michael offered his hand for Billie, Luke offered his hand to Sierra and Ash offered his hand to me. He kissed my jaw affectionately. He led me into the big white tent thingy, ignoring questions from press. We went to our table we were assigned and sat down. It was right near the dance floor that I was going to try and avoid as strongly as possible. The boys said goodbye as they went to the carpet to take photos and do interviews.

A S H T O N
I straightened my leather jacket before immediately getting stopped by a camera crew and a reporter.

"Hey 5 Seconds Of Summer! How are you?" She asked. "Great! Yeah," we said. "Let's address the obvious first! Ashton! Are you here with Luke's twin sister Luna?" She asked. I smiled at her name. "Yes, yes I am," I confirmed. "Are you two together?" She asked. "Yes, she is my girlfriend," I said. "Has that caused tension in the band?" She asked. Luke shook his head. "I was confused and a little angry for a little but I'm over it," he said. I smiled. We answered more questions before posing for photos. I looked through the opening of the tent and saw Luna laughing at something Shawn Mendes said. I felt my heart flutter at the sight of her dimples and the way she pushed a curl from her face behind her ear. We walked back into the tent and got drinks. It was currently 4 pm and the actual show didn't start until 5 so we were just hanging out for an hour.

I grabbed Luna's hand that was resting on my thigh. I smiled before kissing her neck softly. Not gonna lie, I was slowly going insane without sex. All I wanted to do was take her home and rip her fucking dress off but she's been in such a bad relationship previously and I would never rush her into anything. She giggled as I tickled her neck. She held the back of my neck as she kissed my lips. I smiled. I noticed the girl who was sitting at the opposite table. She was staring intensely at Calum and he was staring back. I nudged him. "Go talk to her," I said. "Should I?" He asked. I nodded. "Ok," he said before getting up and walking to her. She was wearing a deep red dress and had long ombré hair.

At 5 everyone started filing in and a man got up on the stage and introduced himself. "Hey hey! What's up people?!" He shouted. We cheered. "I'm Brian and I'll be the host for the Music and Musicians Awards. First things first let's start tonight with Best Pop Song Of 2018!" He yelled. "The nominees are: Ariana Grande with 'God Is A Woman', Camila Cabello with 'Havana', Anne-Marie with 'FRIENDS', Selena Gomez with 'Back To You' and 5 Seconds Of Summer with 'Youngblood'. To present this award we have Shawn Mendes!" Brian smiled. Shawn walked onstage. "Congratulations to all of the nominees but as always, there can only be one winner. And that winner is: 5 Seconds Of Summer with 'Youngblood'!" He said. Luna smiled before hugging Luke. She kissed me softly. "Congrats babe," she said. I smiled before hugging the boys and walking up to the stage. I hugged Shawn and he passed us the little gold 'M' trophy. "Thank you so much to everyone who voted and like Shawn has said, congratulations to all the other nominees. We don't want to make a long boring speech so have a good night everyone!" Luke said. We walked back to the table and Luna kissed me again. If she keeps doing that I won't be able to control myself...