-/30\- Was That Your Sister?

L U N A
I heard explicit moaning coming from the trailer. "It's like 1 in the morning, we need to at least get a couple of hours sleep," Calum said as he tiredly rubbed his eyes. The boys were all sitting on the footpath and I was lying down with my head on Ashton's lap. Then suddenly the door to the bus opened. I saw Billie with messy hair and her dress had slightly risen. Michael had Billie's lip colour around his mouth and his hair was messy too. "Uh, sorry, we're back together," Mike said raising his hand which was intertwined with Billie's. I smiled and hugged them. Greg walked off of the crew tour bus before looking at them both. "Okay I don't know what just happened but if we don't leave now we will not get to Los Angeles quickly enough," he said. We nodded before filing onto the bus. I put on some sweatpants and a cropped loose white shirt before jumping into my bunk. Wait. Luke said we were meeting management in Los Angeles today. "Luke," I called as he walked past. "Yeah," he said stopping and looking at me. "Aren't we meeting management today?" I asked. He tensed up almost immediately. "U-uh. Yeah, we meet them at my place," he said. All the boys have their own house in LA and Billie lives with Michael.

When I woke up, we were already parked and everyone was asleep still. I had a shower and changed into a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a big oversized light grey sweater that hung off my shoulder. Ashton groggily walked past me shirtless. "Woah," I said quietly. He chuckled at me. "You ready for LA?" He asked me, resting a hand on my lower waist. "Yeah I guess," I shrugged. "That wasn't convincing," he laughed. "Mm. To be honest, LA terrifies me," I said. "Why?" He asked. "It's not my scene. It's a bunch of famous people with talent and everyone here plays a part in society. I don't belong here at all," I said. "Hey, LA is going to love you," he smiled. I leant up and kissed him. "Get dressed. Luke said we have to meet management at like 9:00 at his place," I said. His eyebrow raised but he nodded before walking away.

At around 8:30 everyone was dressed and Greg was driving to the street where all four of the boys live. I went to sit with everyone at in the lounge. "Hey, no one wants to play with me," he said. I took the controller he was offering me. "Hey. I'll play but prepare to lose," I laughed. He rolled his eyes. "Uh huh," he said sarcastically.

"Fuck!" He cursed after I beat him in Fifa for the third time. "I warned you," I said putting down the controller. "We're here!" Greg shouted. He had parked in a small little garage. We grabbed our things and got out. Everyone walked into their houses that were scattered around the street in front of a huge hill. I followed Ash into his because we had discussed that I was staying with him. I put my bag in the guest room even though Ash said I could put it in his. I walked to his room and saw him sitting on his bed. "Holy shit," I said looking around his room. It was mostly black grey and red. There was framed posters of bands and some of 5sos' biggest achievements were framed and hung around the house. "Cool huh?" He asked. I nodded. "We should probably get over to Luke's," he said. I nodded. We walked over to his place and walked in. My face lit up as Petunia bounded over to me. "Hi baby! I missed you so much!" I said hugging her close to my body. "Luna.. there's someone I want you to meet," Luke said appearing from around the corner. He led me into the living room where I saw a girl with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. "Hi you must be a part of management, Im Luna," I said extending my hand. She looked to Luke with a confused glance. "Luna. The management thing was a lie. This is Sierra.... my girlfriend," Luke said. Sierra smiled at me and I looked around at Billie, Calum, Michael, Ash and Luke. "You all knew about this?" I asked. They nodded. "You didn't tell me?!" I screamed at Luke. His face softened and he reached for me. "I cannot fucking believe you right now," I said to him as I stormed out of the house.

L U K E
My entire heart shattered as she looked at me with her blue eyes full of hurt, anger and betrayal. Ash walked over to me. "I'll go talk to her," he said leaving. "Luke, was that your sister?" Sierra asked me. I nodded. "And you didn't think to tell her about us earlier?! We've been dating for over a year!" She said. "I know," I said sitting down and resting my head in my hands. She sat next to me. "Look. She's your sister and she loves you no matter what," she said. I nodded. I got up and walked to Ashton's house.