How you meet...

How you meet...

Chin-Ho

We met when my brother Steve, Danny and I where on our first five-o case when Steve asked him to join. He wasn't even looking at the guys. Both of them kept smirking at each other.

"Hi I'm Chin-Ho Kelly, and you are.." He said while taking my hand and giving me a kiss on my hand.

"(Y/n) (l/n) nice to meet" I say. I'm jumping on the inside but outside I'm calm.

Steve McGarret

I was running up the mountain stairs (can't remember what the place was called). When I suddenly tripped and sprained my ankle. I stood up and fell back down in pain.

"Whoa wait. Let me help you" this hot guy said.

He pulled out his phone and phoned the ambulance.

"Hi Steve McGarret" he said. "I'm going to carry you".

" no its fine" I say.

"While the only other option is to leave you up hear until you die" he says. I can't help but to laugh at that and so does he. He carries me down and puts me in the ambulance and that was the last I saw of him.

Danny Williams

You were fetching your nephew Aiden from school. When suddenly he ran into the parking lot towards your car in front of another car. Fortunately the driver managed to stop.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. He just took of running before I could stop him" you say to the driver who just out of the car, all the while running over and hugging Aiden.

"Its fine, he's OK. Danny Williams by the way" he says while shaking your hand. Just than Grace runs over.

"Hey Ms. (L/n)" she says.

"You two know each other" Danno asks.

"Yeah. My sisters lives next door to her. I babysit for my nephew Aiden over here and Grace all the time. I'm sorry I really have to go" you say.

"Bye" he says.

"Bye" you say.

Kono Kalakaua

You met her surfing at the beach. You actually dropped in on the same wave and crashed into each other.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you there" you say really guilty.

She looked at you with anger that seemed to automatically disappear. "Its fine. Kono" she says.

"(Y/n)" you say shaking her hand.

She looks like she's about to say something else but a guy calls her to him.

"I better go" you say quickly turning and making and exit before she can say anything else.

So I recently started watching Hawaii five-0 from the beginning and I really LOVE it. I never did before because my grandfather watched so I thought it was for old people but I'm a big fan now.

It sucks that Daniel Dae Kim left he was my favorite out of the whole cast.

Love you all
Liv
😉