Michael Noshimuri (Catch up)

How you meet...

You two meet after he gets out of prison. You where Adams friend and you had gone to visit him at his house not knowing his brother was there. You knew Kono might be there but you two had become close.

"Adam I'm here" you call out after entering like you always do.

"Well hello and you might be" you hear a man's voice from behind you. You jump and turn around to see him standing by the door.

"Um I'm a friend of Adams and I'm here to see him" you say confused of who he is.

"He just left to go on a date with Kono" he says, "I'm Adams brother Micheal"

"I'm (y/n)" you reply.

"Nice to meet you" you say, "I should go"

"Well it was nice to meet you" he says moving so you could bolt from the house because of how nervous you are.

Who you related to...

Danny Williams - Cousin (just because it would be funny)

Song that describes you...

R.City - Locked Away Ft. Adam Levine

How he asks you out...

You knew he had been watching you the past few days but you didn't know why. You had gone to visit Adam and he had left to go buy some food since he couldn't order in. He had just left when Micheal had walked in.

"Hey great to see you again" he says smiling at you, grabbing a glass to pour him some whiskey, "want one".

"No thanks I barely drink" you say.

"So I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me" he says moving to sit next to me.

"Yeah that would be great" you say blushing.

First I love you...

He said it after a month of you two dating. You where sitting at his house. He had bought it saying he needed some alone time away from his brother but it was mainly for you two to get some privacy. You where laying cuddled up on the couch. He was laying down on the couch and you where laying on top of him with his arms around you.

"Its been a month but it feels like I've known you for years" he says.

"I know, I feel the same way" you tell him.

"I love you, you know that right" he says moving hair out of your face.

"I know that now, I love you to" you say moving to kiss him.

The other members find out your dating...

Adam and Kono already knew you where dating since you two had been around the house a lot. Chin didn't really know who you where but Kono had told him that Micheal like Adam was trying to change for the better, and that he had already gotten a girlfriend. Steve and Danny on the other hand both knew you, they also knew you where keeping something from them. So they followed you.

"He was in prison" Danny said when he had found you both on a date.

"I know that but he's changed" you tell him.

"How do you know that" he says.

"Because I've been with him the whole time he's been out of prison" you say.

"Look just becareful ok, he might of changed but he does still have a few enimies" Steve said.

"Steve" Danny said.