Junior Reign (Catch Up)

How you meet...

You two meet when you almost run him over with your car. He had been out on a jog and ran across the road when the light was green for you. You managed to slam on brakes before hitting him.

"Oh my God, I'm So sorry" you say getting out of the car.

"Its fine, I should of watched where I was going" he said.

"Hi I'm (y/n) (l/n)" you so putting your hand out for him to shake.

"Hi I'm Junior" he says taking your hand and shaking it.

You both kind of just stare into each other's eyes until you guys hear a car hooter.

"I should get going" he says.

"Um yeah. I should to" you say going back to your car as he jogs off.

Who you related to...

Steve McGarrett - little sister

Song that describes you...

5 Seconds Of Summer

How he asks you out...

You had gone to visit your brother at work and saw Junior. Before your brother had said anything.

"Hey junior" you say smirking at him. "Anyone else almost run you over".

"No just you" he says laughing.

"Wow no hello for you older brother. You know the person you related to." Steve says looking confused between you and Junior.

"Hey Steve, I almost ran him over the other day just because I could" you say hugging your brother.

"You two are brother and sister" Junior says looking uneasy.

"Yeah we are, I just need to get my cell phone and wallet from my office then we can go to lunch" Steve says smirking at Junior and then talking to you.

You looked really confused with the way the two of them where acting.

"Well he's probably going to kill me anyway but will you go on a date with me" Junior says to you watching that Steve didn't come back from the office yet.

"Yes I would love to" you say giving him a smile.

Just then Steve come back and you both say goodbye and leave to go for lunch.

First I love you...

It was after your second date. He had dropped you off at your house after a lunch date. Steve freaked out when 2 hours later you weren't answering your phone. He grabbed Junior and took him to your house to go looking for you. They found signs of forced entry and automatically called the team, and started hunting for you. It took them 3 days to find you but they managed to.

"(Y/n) thank God your alive, I love you so much" Junior said hugging you the moment they found you and you where safe.

"I love you to" you say giving him a soft but shaky smile.

The other members find out your dating...

It was after they rescued you. Steve knew because even though he was older and overprotective of you, you told him everything. The rest where all shocked when they found you and Junior was the frosted to hug you and confessed that he he loved you.

"What's going on here" Danny asked.

"They dating don't you get it" Steve said giving Danny a smug look.