First date

Chin Ho Kelly

He tried to make your guys first date as glamorous as he could. He took you to the most expensive restaurant on the island. He payed for everything and you both had a really nice time. You both shared a bottle of wine and funny stories of when you were kids.

At the end of the night he walked you to the front door. He said goodbye and was about to leave when you grabbed him and kissed him hard on the mouth.

"Wow I was going to wait but that works to" Chin says.

"Oh well guess I beat you to" you say smiling at him with your arms around his neck while his arms are around your waist. He kissed you on the lips again.

Steve McGarrett

He went a different way then what Chin did. He took you to a bar for chicken wings, beer and a football match. You didn't minds because you were with him and you kind of liked the idea of a toned down date. You sat there watching the match and where both a bit tipsy by the end of the date. You took a taxi home and the both if you stumbled to the door.

He went to turn around when you grabbed him back.

"Stay here tonight, I can give you a lift to your truck tomorrow" you say pecking him on the lips.

"Sure" he said stumbling back to the cab and paying.

At the end you both passed out on your bed in each others arms.

Danny Williams

Danny decided to make it romantic. You were both having dinner that he prepared himself. He decorated the outside garden with fairy lights and flowers, and set the table all nicely.

He poured the wine and brought out all the meals himself. It was sweet and by the end of it you both where drunk. He couldn't drive you home and wouldn't allow you to take a cab home.

"Why nothing bad is going to happen" you say.

"You don't know that" he says.

By the end of it you where dressed in only one of his shirts sleeping on his bed, while he was on the chair. You had fought with him but even drunk he was still a gentleman.

Kono Kalakaua

She decided to take you back to where you both first met. The beach where you guys where surfing. You had lunch at Konokawaii (don't know if that's right) shrimp truck. You did some surfing the whole day.

At the end of the date she dropped you off and walked you to the door. You both said goodbye but before you  could walk through the door she grabbed you and gave you a passionate kiss and then walked off to her car. She didn't say a word, she just left you standing there by your door confused.

So here's another chapter sorry it took a while but I've been updating my NCIS LA story.

Love from
Liv
😉