Beach time (Danny Williams x Reader)

For cheryl_greenlaw

I was watching Danny, Grace and Charlie playing in the water on the beach. I couldn't understand how I got so lucky to find a great guy like Danny.

I remember how I met him clearly...

1 year ago...

"Look mom I'll be home soon" I say laughing knowing she worries about me.

"Sweethaert just be ok" she says chuckling.

"See you soon bye mom, I love you" I say.

"Bye, I love you" she says.

We hang up and I carry on my jog. I decided to stop for coffee at a local cafe when I was dragged into an alleyway. The guy put his hand over your mouth.

"Don't say anything" he says with a knife on your throat.

"Detective Danny Williams, let the girl go" another guy said.

The guy went to move but the detective grabbed him and slammed him on the floor handcuffing him.

"You have the right to remain silent..." He tells him his rights.

He hands him over to a cop that was with him and turns to you.

"Are you ok" he asks.

"Yeah (y/n)" You say a little shocked.

"Danny, can I get you a coffee" he says yeah.

Now

Ever since that day we were always together. Never left each other's sites. It was love at first site like I had met my soul mate. Danny looked back at me and I got up walking to him.

"Hey honey" he said pulling me in for a hug and kissing me on the cheeks.

I pulled away a bit and splashed water on him.

"Hay" he said doing the same to me.

We were laughing, Grace and Charlie joined in all of us laughing and playing around. I soon hugged him agian.

"I love you" I say to him.

"I love you to" he said kissing me romantically.

***
Here is a Danny Williams Love story.

Love from
Liv
💝