Seriously fighting? (Steve McGarrett x Reader) Smut

For _Star_Wars_Geek_

Readers pov

I had a huge crush on my boss Steve McGarrett ever since I started working for 5-0 a few months back. I could never get him out of my mind and that was bad because he didn't  feel the same. One night after work I decided to go to the bar by myself for alone time. I know alone time in a bar, not very alone.

"One castle lite Joe" I say to the bar tender and that's how it goes for a couple of rounds.

Steve's pov

"Where (y/n)" I ask Danny, tonight was the night I ask her out.

"A bar" Danny says looking down at his paperwork.

"What bar" I ask.

"Don't know" he says sounding uninterested.

I track her phone real quick and see she's at Marty's bar (Don't know if there is a bar in hawaii or anywhere). Great, it just had to be in a dangerous area.

Readers pov

I'm drunk by now.

The guy next to me keeps hitting on me and won't listen when I tell him to leave me alone, so I decide to leave. I get outside and I'm just about to call a cab when I'm grabbed from behind. It's the same guy from inside the bar. My instincts kick in and I started fighting back when all of a sudden I'm pulled off the guy and he is laying on the ground unconscious.

Suddenly I find myself looking into the eyes of my boss. I'm dragged to his car and he pushes me in. The entire drive to his house is quite and getting on my nerves but I don't say anything. When we get to his house we both go inside and sit down on his couch staring at each other for a few minutes.

"Seriously fighting? Why" he grinds out.

"He started it" I probably sound like a child, "why do you care?"

Smut begins...

"Your mine" he says leaning forward and looking at me.

"What" I'm pretty sure he could hear the tremors in my voice.

"You see when I like someone I become possessive. It so happens I like you" he growl out.

I can't help but to get turned on by it.

"So do something about it" I say in a shaky voice. Is this really happening.

He motions me over towards him and I decide to turn him on. I crawl off the couch and do a sexy crawl over to him. I kneel between his legs and message the tent that is forming in his pants. I stare into his eyes with lust all the while unzipping him and tugging his pants along with his boxers down. He lifts his legs up and leans back comfortable on the couch after removing his shirt.

I start to rub my hands up and down his clock. After a few pumps I stare into his eyes as I put my mouth over him, taking it as far as I can. The part I can't I use my hands.

"Oh god" I hear him groan out.

I can't help but to grin around his cock  because I know he is coming undone. I feel him Cum down my throat and I swallow everything. I sit there for a few when I'm suddenly pulled onto his lap. He makes fast work at pulling off all my clothes and pushing me down onto the couch. I see him hesitate and I know why.

"Don't worry I'm on the pull" I say pulling him down into a kiss.

He slams into me and waiting for me to adjust to his size.

"Move" I say after a while.

He soon starts to move. For a while all you can hear in the room is moanin, groaning and the sound of skin slapping against skin.

I feel the familiar knot in my stomach tightening and soon it snaps.

"STEVE" I scream as I come undone.

I hear and feel cum a while later inside me.

"I love you" he says staring into my eyes.

"I love you to" I say as he bends down and kisses me.

He rearranged us both so we can cuddle comfortable on the couch. He pulls the blanket that's on the back of the couch over us. We soon fell asleep together, in each other's arms like I always wanted to do.

Smut over...

No ones pov

Steve and (y/n) both woke up to Danny, Chin and Kono standing in front of the couch with smirks on there faces.

"Nice going boss" Kono says.

"Well I'm glad you both are finely together and got some" Chin says.

"Remind me never to just walk into your house again" Danny says kind of trying to cover his eyes.

***

Well here it is and I hope its what you wanted.

Request open until Saturday night.

Love from
Liv
💝