I love you (Steve McGarrett x Reader)

For cheryl_greenlaw

Stev and I had been together for a few months now but because he was always working we barely ever saw each other. I mean I could honestly say that I didn't know where I stand in this relationship or if there was one. We barely spoke unless you think about a few phone calls and texts, here and there.

It was a sunny day in hawaii and I was at work at the cafe. I was a waitress. I know not glamerous, especially for someone dating Steve but I was in college to become a teacher.

I was used to people hitting on me all the time, it comes with the job. So when the half drunk guy in the back boothe started I thought nothing of it. This carried on for a while and it was starting to get one my nerves by now.

What I didn't know was that Steve and the 5-0 team was there. Danny had pointed out to Steve and he was watching very carefully to make sure he didn't go further but of course he did.

"Wow your ass looks really good in that skirt" the guy fumbles out while slapping my ass.

Before I could do anything hes grabbed and slammed on the ground.

"Steve stop" I hear Danny say from behind me.

That's when I notice that the guy on top is Steve.

"Steve" I shout but he doesn't hear me until I shout louder "steve".

He suddenly looks from me to the guy. He looked confused. I took him by the hand pulling him up and taking him out side to his car.

"Book him danno" he mumbles out before we leave the dinner.

I lean him up against his car and use my sleeve to wipe the blood from his busted lip.

"What where you thinking steve" I ask him.

"He shouldn't have touched you like that" he says looking at the ground. Which is really unusual for him.

"It comes with the territory of being a waitress here. Sleazy guys hit on me all the time" you say.

You both stand there for a while not saying anything. You decide to take the chance and ask him.

"Where do I stand in this relationship or is there even one" you say, you looking down so you don't see the shocked look he gives you. "I mean I know your busy but there only ever a few calls or texts here and there" you finish off saying.

"Theres more to us. I'm sorry I made you feel that way. Besides I wouldn't beat up someone for nothing, hell not even for danny" he says chuckling and pulling you into a hug.

He pulls away and looks into your eyes lovingly. He's never said it before but you could see it in his eyes. He pulls you in for a romantic kiss wincing once he pulls away because of the cut on his lip.

"Sorry" you say giggling.

"Theres been something I've being meaning to tell you" he says staring deeply into your eyes. "I love you".

You could tell by the look in his eyes that he meant it to.

"I love you to" you say.

He pecks you on the lips and pulls you into a tighter hug after that. You finely knew where this relationship was going and that Steve really loved you. That was good enough for you.

"I love you and never want to let go" Steve said, you tightened your arms around him if that is possible.

***

So here is the story you requested. I hope its what you where looking for.

Remember people request are only opened until Saturday night. So start requesting before I leave this story completed.

Next story should be up quickly.

Love from
Liv
💝