Part 2 (First i love you)

Steve McGarrett

The two of you had been dating for four months. Steve was taking you on a, what he called, romantic date. You were both sitting in the front seat of his truck, eating out of boxes. Not very romantic.

"So is this all you planned for today for us" you ask staring at him.

"Yes why do you ask" he says looking at you and stuffing his face.

"No reason" you go back to looking at your food. You were kind of upset that this was the romantic date he had planned.

"Okay what's the problem" he asked.

"When you said romantic I thought, maybe a table and waitresses once in a while would be romantic" you said giving him look.

"This is romantic. We have food and music" he said putting on the radio now.

You turned it off, "80s hair rock music is not romantic and secondly" you go quite staring behind him "we're been carjacked".

Steve looks out the window towards the guy with a gun. " hold on for me real quick" he said looking back to you.

"Are picnics not romantic" he says to you.

"Yes but..." He stops you before you can say anything else.

"Well they don't have waiters, so what's the difference here" he asks you.

"Okay Steve crazy guy with gun" you remind him.

He turns to look back at the guy who looks pissed but anxious at the same time. Kind of like this was the first time robbing anyone.

(I'm changing this just a bit).

"Give me you keys and all your money before your lady ends up bleeding" the man says.

"Is this really how you want play this" Steve said. You could tell straight away that he was angry now.

You heard the gun click and then all hell broke loose. Steve through the car door open and slammed it into the poor guy. He then got out of the car and started beating the guy up. He pulled the guys nose ring out and it didn't seem like he was going to stop.

"Steve" you called out but he didn't stop "Steve".

This time he did stop and look at you. He put handcuffs on the guy pushing him into the back of the car. He grabbed you and pulled you into a big hug.

"I love you. You know that right" he said.

"I love you to" you felt him hold on to you tightly.

Here's Steve's next is Danny.

Love from
Liv
😉