Catherine Rollins (Catch up)

How you meet...

You two met when you where visiting your brother Jerry. Your mom had asked you to come down and try get him to move out. With you back in Hawaii you decided to move back. Your brother said he had to show you to the people who He's helped out a couple times. Now he didn't have friends so you decided to meet the people he talked so highly about.

"Hey guys this is my younger sister (y/n) she's just moved back" he says excitedly.

"Hi so nice to meet you I'm Steve this is Danny, Kono and Chin. I'm really sorry I have to go" he says while running out.

"Don't mind him he doesn't have very good manners, bye" Danny says walking after him.

You weren't really listening because you where to busy looking at a women, who was on the phone in an office. She walked out and automatically looked at you, making you blush like crazy.

"Hi I'm Catherine" she says giving you your hand to shake.

"Hi (y/n) I'm Jerry's sister" you say.

"Oh you are" she says looking between you two.

"Don't worry they nothing a like" Chin says making everyone laugh.

Who you related to...

Jerry - older brother (he may be older but sometimes it feels like your older

Song that describes you...

Camila Cabello Ft. Machine Gun Kelly - Bad Things

How she asks you out...

After she told Steve that her heart wasn't into dating him or guys anymore he started helping her find a women she liked. She had been on many dates but she wanted to ask you in a way that was special. So she had your brother to make sure you dressed up all nicely. You where confused but went along with it. When you stepped out the door you saw Catherine dresses up to leaning against her car.

"Sorry to blind side you but I wanted to go on a date with you" she says opening the door for you to get in.

"Its fine because I really wanted to go out with you as well" you say getting into the car.

"Well that's good then" she says closing the door and moving to get in the drivers side.

First I love you...

You saw her with Steve after your second date and even though they where just talking, doing nothing bad you got upset. You had always had a problem where you felt like you where never good enough. You didn't answer her phone calls and she was getting worried about you so she phoned Jerry. Jerry told her everything and she showed up on your door step again.

You didn't get say a word before she pulled you in for a kiss. When she finally pulled away to let you breathe she said the words you wanted to hear.

"I love you so much and nothings going to change that" she says to you.

"I love you to" you say smiling.

The other members find out your dating...

Jerry knew because he helped you get ready for your date that you didn't know you where even having with her.

Chin and Kono where the first ones you told because, Chin was like another older brother and Kono was your best friend.

Steve and Danny heard from Catherine after you two had been on a few dates.

In all honesty Steve was a little upset because he did love Catherine but in the end everyone was happy that the two of you where happy.

First date...

She took you to Kamakona's shrimp truck. Which doesn't sound as romantic but she convinced him to help make it special. There fairy lights all around the place.

It was just the two of you there. She even managed to convince him to wear a suit and tie to serve you guys your meal. It ended up being very romantic even with the soft romantic music playing I'm the background.

First kiss...

It was before she said I love you to you. Jerry had told her why you where avoiding her and her calls. She showed up at your house and as soon as you opened the door she pulled you into a romantic but heated kiss. She wanted to get her point across about how much she actually liked you and she thought that, that would be a great way to do it. She was 100% right.

Who you jealous of...

Even though she assured you nothing was going on. You where still a bit insecure and got jealous whenever she was near Steve.

Now I can get back to doing all the characters different preferences. Well at least until I catch up with other characters. Hope you guys are enjoying this so far.

Anyway back to normal for a while.

Yay 🙌

Love from
Liv
😉