Part 4 (First i love you)

Kono Kalakaua

You were surfing. You were supposed to be with Kono but she was running late and sent you a message saying to go ahead without her. So you did just that.

After an hour of surfing you decided to get some food and wait for her. You were sitting at Kamakono's shrimp truck when a black van came out of nowhere. They grabbed you and dragged you towards the van, you saw Kamakono try to help but he went down after one of the guys punched him.

(Time skip three days)

For three days you were beaten. You didn't know why they where doing this or who they where. You suddenly heard gun shots and someone yell out five-0. The guy grabbed you and put a knife to your neck. That's when you saw Kono and your uncle Danny Williams.

"Why are you doing this Michael" Kono asked.

"Shouldn't have gotten involved with my brother. Should you now" Michael said.

"Let go. Adam I both agreed it was for the best" Kono said.

"To bad" Michael said with a smirk. He went to cut you and Kono shot him.

She automatically dropped her gun on the floor and ran to you side.

"Are you OK. I'm so sorry. I love you so much" she said with your hands in her face.

"I love you to" you say shakily.

"Am I missing something" your uncle said confusedly.

You both looked at each other. Whoops!!!.

There's the last part of the first I love you series. Next up I'm doing you finally tell the other five-0 members your dating.

Love from
Liv
😉