Part 3 (First i love you)

Danny Williams

You two had been dating for two months. You were both going on a romantic date but unfortunately something came up.

What came up was that while you were getting ready two guys broke into your house. You hide in your closet phoning Danny.

"Hey (y/n), am I late" he said.

"Danny there are guys in my house I don't know what to do and I'm scared" you say, your voice trembling.

"What, I'm on my way now stay were you... " he says.

"Danny i can hear them getting closer" you say as you hear footsteps coming into your room.

"Okay keep quite" he says.

"Aaahhhh" was all Danny heard.

Your closet door was thrown open and one of the men had grabbed you. You had managed to slip your phone into your boot before they got you and they hadn't seen the phone.

Danny could hear everything that was going on over the phone and was listening while he raced all the way to HQ. He ran in there and yelled at Chin to track your number.

By then he could hear that they where beaten you and asking you about where he was. The while team could hear and Danny looked close to tears.

"We will find her" Mono said sadly.

"We have already" Chin said putting the location up. They all ran out to the cars heading towards the place you were been held.

They got inside and managed to take out all the people but when they got to the room the guy that had been beaten you had a knife to your throat. He smirked at Danny and cut you. They all shot at him and Danny ran for you. You blanked out you sure you heard Danny say something but you hadn't heard what.

(Time skip to when you wake up)

You woke up to bright white lights and beeping notices. You looked to your side and saw Danny sitting there. He had his hands in his head looking down but you could hear him sniffing.

"Hey why you crying" you ask softly because of your throat.

"Oh thank god" he says jumping up and pulling you into a hug with his head I'm your neck. You could still hear him sniffing and could feel the tears on your neck.

"I love you. I love you so very much"  he says into your neck.

"I love you to" you say wrapping your arms around him. He climbs onto the bed to lay next to you, wrapping his arms around you.

"I'm sorry" he says.

"Don't worry about it" he looks at you about to say something. "You saved me just like I knew you would" you smile at him.

There is Danny's next is Kono's.

Love from
Liv
😉