You turn them on

Chin Ho Kelly

You sit next to him with your feet on his lap reading a book. You started moving your foot back and fourth. You heard him cough and start to shift. You looked at him and where about to ask if he was OK before you noticed what was happening. You couldn't help to laugh which earned a glare from him.

Steve McGarrett

You hid behind the door with his handcuffs at the ready waiting for him to come back from the shower. He walked in and that's when you made your move. You grabbed him ready to handcuff him to the bed but he reversed it and you ended up handcuffed to the bed. He was smirking and you could feel he was hard.

Danny Williams

It was completely unintentional. You heard him call out that he was leaving, so you thought it was safe to walk into the bedroom after the shower nude only to find him reaching for his keys. He just stared at you. Let's just say he was very late for work. Steve not happy about driving his own car.

Kono Kalakaua

You where both surfing and you went down really hard. Kono came to try and help you but got a little distracted when she noticed your top had come off. She stared at you and decided you both had to go home now. You where confused until you saw grabbing her and pulling her in front of yourself.

Wo Fat

You where both sleeping when you heard someone braking In downstairs. He told you to stay put. After a while you went to go look for him only to find him in the basement beating the guy and tryna find answers on who he was. You decided to take over and get the information yourself so that you could get back to bed. Let just say he was a little turned on.

Adam Noshimuri

Adam liked to be very playful towards you. One day he was annoying the hell out of you. You kept asking him to stop and he wouldn't. So you yelled at him to stop in Spanish and he stopped. You looked at him to see what he was doing and you found him staring at you completely turned on.

Jerry Ortega

You and Jerry where talking about some conspiracy theory when all of a sudden you started going off on a solo rant about it. After a while you noticed he had gone awfully quite you turned around only to find his lips on yours in heated make out session.

Lou Grover

You both had the house to yourselves since his kids where at there mothers house. He had messaged he was on his way home from work, so you started the cook. Half way through he walked in and tried to steal food, so you hit him on the hand with a wooden spoon and moaned at him. He Hugged you from behind and you could feel how turned on he was.

Kamakona

He was turned on every time you helped him out in the shrimp truck or spoke about shrimp. It sounds weird but you did it with so much passion that he couldn't help to turned on when you spoke about it because it showed that you cared about the same things as he does.

Max Bergman

Dead bodies...JK.
He hadn't worked with someone in along time that he didn't have to explain everything to. So when ever he talked medical talk and you managed to keep up and carry a full conversation without him having to explain. It was kind of a turn on for him.

Duke Lukela

He got turned on when ever you where care free. He loves seeing you let loose and have fun. It shows no matter what happened in your past you weren't letting it affect you badly. So when he came home to see you dancing all over the place while cleaning, you could only guess what happened.

Catherine Rollins

She loved you very much. You both shared clothes all the time since you lived together. So when you came out wearing her tight and short red dress she couldn't keep her hands off of you. Not when you where out and even worse when you guys got home.

***

Love from
Liv
🌈