He/She turns you on...

Chin Ho Kelly

He loved to turn you on as much as he could. The way to do that was being on the motorbike or even leaning on it. He knew you loved him any where near the motorbike because he looks really hot like that and gets you hot.

Steve McGarrett

After the handcuff incident he realized you liked it a lot, so at random times he would either have you handcuffed to the headboard or randomly grab you and back you into the room. He liked how adorable you looked underneath him, how frustrated you looked because you couldn't touch him.

Danny Williams

You where fine with what happened but decided to get even with him. So when he went to shower you sneaked back into the room, stole the towel from the bathroom and laid down on the bed. You where smirking at him when he walked out and looked stunned at you. You where turned on but smirking any way.

Kono Kalakaua

You both had the day off which was rare for her. You where laying on the couch watching T.V and not paying attention to her after the bikini incident. Suddenly she stepped in front of the T.V completely naked. Let's just say you couldn't ignore her anymore.

Wo Fat

When you went looked for him the night of the break in you had actually watched him for a while. It turned you on to see him so worked up about protecting you and finding out what the guy wanted. You ended up taking over in hopes that you could get the information out of him quicker.

Adam Noshimuri

Adam was a good guy but when it comes to protecting the people he loves he can get a bit over protective and angry. So when you guys where walking on the street and a guy knocked into you. He didn't apologize so Adam took over and went for the guy, you found it really hot and dragged him straight home to do with him what you pleased.

Jerry Ortega

Same way you turn him on. You've never met anyone who's been into the same things as you are. Sure you had friends but never ones who knew what you where talking about all the time. So whenever he went on about different theories you could barely keep your hands off of him.

Lou Grover

His humour. He was a gentleman but at times, when you two where alone his humour became slightly dirty. He would walk past you and whisper a dirty joke until you would be so turned on you grabbed onto him, dragging him into the room having some fun.

Max Bergman

Like him you never had someone to talk to properly. You had to explain what you say to everyone unless there college's but never could talk to real friends. So in the end you would be turned on by the fact he could keep up a proper conversation with you.

Kamakona

Even though he had been a criminal he got really passionate about everything. It was a turn on because he would talk about you to you with a lot of passion that you couldn't help it. The way he looked and sounded about you, and of course shrimp.

Duke Lukela

You loved it when he came home dressed in his cop outfit. You just loved a man in uniform, especially a police uniform.

Catherine Rollins

Like with you, you both shared clothes. So when you saw her in a dress that was blue on top and tight black on the bottom, you couldn't keep your hands off of her the entire day and night.

***

So here's another one. Sorry its a little short but was running out of ideas for this one.

Love from
Liv
🌈