Kamakona (Catch up)

How you meet...

Shrimp truck of course.

You where out with your brother Danny. You had just moved from Jersey to Hawaii and unlike your brother, you loved it. You where sitting outside the shrimp truck looking at the menu debating on what to order waiting for Danny to come back.

"So you and detective Williams" a guy says.

"No he's my brother" you say back to the guy smiling. "You must be Kamakona"

"Your brother talks about me" he asks.

"No your names on your shirt on a giant shrimp" Danny says coming back.

"Danny be nice please for once in your life. I'm really sorry he gets like this when guys are around me" you say to Danny and then Kamakona.

"Its OK sista. Brothers are always overprotective" Kamakona tells you.

"Hey can you both stop talking about me like I'm not here" Danny says trying to defend himself.

"So what would you like" Kamakona asks.

"Whatever you recommend" you say to him.

"I'll have (whatever he orders)" Danny says.

"I'll have done right away" Kamakona says smiling at you.

"He's flirting with you" says Danny.

"So what's your point" you smirk at him.

Who you related to...

Danny - younger sister

Song that describes you...

Blake Shelton - God Gave Me You

How he asks you out...

You decided to go have lunch at Kamakonas shrimp truck. Danny was at work and you didn't know what else to do. You where bored. So lunch was the best thing to do.

You where sitting there looking through the menu again. When someone bought over a shrimp plate with a note.

"I didn't order this" you tell the women.

"I know its from the owner" she's says smiling at you.

How about you meet me at my house tonight and I'll cook you a nice home cooked meal - Kamakona    p.s yes this is a date

You laughed and looked up at the truck where he was standing looking at you. You picked up a piece of shrimp and bit into it. You gave him a smile and nodded which made his smile grow even bigger.

First I love you...

It was after your first date. You where loving the shrimp a bit to much and he could not stop staring at you since you where practically making out with it.

"I take it you love the shrimp" he asks smiling at you.

"Sorry. And as for your question yes. I've never really liked shrimp or any fish for that matter but this just tastes really good" you tell him.

"Well its all about how you prepare it" he says. He carries on watching you. "I know its a bit to soon but you should really know I love you."

You smile at him getting up and moving around to sit on his lap. You ended up in a very heated make out session that lasted for a while.

"I love you to" you say to him when you pull back for a breather.

The other members find out your dating...

Danny had found out first. He's protective of his family so you can't really sneak out of his house without him finding out somehow.

The others found out from Danny complaining about his criminal background. When asked why he suddenly care he told them

The others didn't really care because it made you happy and Kamakona had finally found someone who he could not only settle down with but who could also keep him in check.

First date...

You went to Kamakonas house after trying and failing to sneak out of Danny's house. He had decorated it with candle lights and fairy lights and it looked beautiful.

He had cooked shrimp which you could already have guessed since that is his speciality. It was very sweet and romantic. You loved every minute of it, it was the perfect date that ended with you sitting on his lap.

First kiss...

At the end of your first date which sounds bad but you don't know what it was about him. It was a heavy make out session.

You where sitting on his lap, with your hands around his neck and his hands running up and down your thigh. You didn't mind though.

Who you jealous of...

Surprisingly due to past experiences with ex's you where insecure. Even though it was nothing you where jealous of the waitress from the shrimp truck.

*Max Bergman
*Duke Lukela
*Catherine Rollins

Another one bits the dust. 3 more left yay. 🙌

Love from
Liv
😉