Adam Noshimuri (Catch up)

How you meet...

You where a hostess in one of the hotels Adams family owns. He was staying in the penthouse after his father was murdered and while he was legitimizing the company. He came to the front desk to see if he had any messages.

"Hey I'm Adam I own this place" he says.

You could automatically tell that he was trying to impress you straight away.

"I know how can I help you Sir" you reply acting professional.

"Well you can start by calling me Adam, also I came see if I had any messages" he asks.

"Yes you do" you say while handing him a bunch of papers.

"Thank you..." He was going to say more but one of his people came up to him talking softly to him.

"Well I have to go. See you around" he says.

"See you around Adam" you say smiling at him.

Who you related to...

Duke Lukela - Father

Song that describes you...

Maroon 5 Ft. Cardi B - Girls Like You

How he asks you out...

He looks through the employees files to find out where you live. He than has 4 dozen red roses sent to your house with a card that reads...

Here a 4 dozen roses beautiful just for you. I'll be at (r/n) meet me there @ 7. If you don't show up I'll know you don't like me as much as I like you ❤ - Adam (his number).

You couldn't help but decide to go because you did have a crush on him as well.

First I love you...

He told you he loved you after your 5th date. You both decided to go for a walk along the beach front after an early dinner. The son was going down and you where sitting on a rock between Adams legs with his arms wrapped around you.

He moved your her out of your face and kissed the back of your head pulling you tighter into his chest.

"You know I love you right" he says into your ear.

"I love you to Adam" you say back to him.

The others find out your dating...

You dad already knew you where dating Adam. At first he wasn't to sure about the relationship but after he saw how Adam was with you he couldn't help excepting it.

The others found out when they walked into the office and you where sitting on the sofa. They came to ask for help with a case.

"Hey Adam... Who's this" Steve said looking at you.

"My girlfriend (y/n)" he says smiling proudly at you, you giving him a smile back standing up.

"Hi" you say.

"Hi" they all say back to you except for one.

The girl that was with you didn't say anything in fact she kind of looked angry with what was happening. You automatically knew she was Kono, Adams ex. You didn't mind though he said he was over her. She exited the office quickly after that.

"Congratulations" Chin and Danny say before following.

Steve finishes up with business quickly, congratulates you both and leaves.

First date...

You dressed in a formal long red gown. You do you make up and head to the restaurant where Adam told you to meet him. You tell them your name and they take you to a VIP area where he is waiting for you.

You end up having a nice time not getting drunk. He takes you home at the end of the night in a limo and walks you to the door giving you a peck on your cheek and leaving after you go inside.

First kiss...

You share a romantic and passionate kiss after you both tell each other you love each other right there on that rock on the beach.

After you tell him you love him. You pull out of his arms, so your kneeling in front of him instead. You look into each others eyes and both lean in. You kiss. When you pull away and he pushes your hair behind your ear again.

"I love you even more now" he says both of you laughing.

Who you jealous of...

Kono because even though its over between them. She is still the ex.

*Jerry Ortega
*Lou Grover
*Kamakona
*Max Bergman
*Duke Lukela
*Catherine Rollins

Well the list keeps on getting longer and longer but oh well.

Love from
Liv
😉