The other members find out your dating... Part 1

Chin-Ho Kelly

You were sitting in Chins office across the desk from him. You had both been talking to each other not knowing the other members had walked in.

"Hey what's going on there" Danny asked Steve.

"I don't know" he said.

They where still watching when you and Chin both stood up, you leaned across the table and kissed him. That's when Steve walked up to the window and knocked on it. He smiled and waved at you two showing you both to come out the office.

"So..." He said.

Steve McGarrett

You had come to the office to see Steve because he told you Chin and Kono weren't there. You were standing near the table that looked like a computer and were talking.

You were just talking, you saw the time and said you had to leave. You were about to leave when Steve grabbed you and kissed you hard. When you pulled away you were both breathless. Before you could say anything you heard whistling.

"So how long has this been going on for" you look to see a grinning Chin and Kono behind them.

Danny Williams

Danny was over at your house. You had decided to cook a home cooked meal for him. You had eaten and were drinking wine and just sitting on the couch talking.

What started off as talking turned into full on make out session on the couch. What made it really awkward was that at that time Danny was laying on top of you. You both didn't hear the door open, all you heard was someone clearing there throat.

Danny fell off of you and the couch, both looking at Chin wide eyed.

"What are you doing here" Danny asked him. He looked to you, you had your head down and your cheeks were red.

"That's my little sister" Chin said pointing to you.

Kono Kalakaua

"Am I missing something" your uncle says.

You and Kono both looked at each other. She didn't know you where related.

"This is my girlfriend (y/n)" Kono said.

"I know who she is, she's my niece" Danny said.

Kono looked at you confused.

So here there are, there's going to be a part 2 where you find out what happens once they see your together.

Love from
Liv
😉