Wo Fat (Catch up)

Where you meet...

You two meet at the Hilton hotel. You walked into the elevator talking on your cellphone not paying attention your surroundings. You bumped into a man knocking your bag down.

"Omg I'm so sorry, I should of been watching where I was going" you say apologizing to him. "I'll you back" you say to the person on the phone. "I'm sorry".

"Its fine" he says bending down to help you pick up your stuff.

"Thanks" you say.

He's still holding your phone, he opens your phone and types his number into it.

"Call me" he says getting off the elevator smirking and leaves you standing there.

Who you related to...

Your a orphan

Song that describes your relationship...

Ben Haenow - Second Hand Heart

How he asked you out...

He showed up at your hotel room with a dozen red roses. He was in a black suit and had a bright smile on his face.

"Hi" you say taking the roses and smelling them.

"Hi, so you never phoned me" he says.

"Yeah a child knocked me into the pool yesterday and I had my phone on me" you say.

"Well I'm dressed, put something nice on. We going on a date" he says.

"Oh so I don't have a choice" you say but carry on smiling at him.

"Pretty much" he says.

"OK" you invite him in while you put the roses in a vase and go get changed.

First I love you...

An investment went wrong and you ended up paying the price for it. You where kidnapped and held captive. It was two days before Wo Fat found you. He came in guns blazing and took out everyone. He started to beat up the guy that had beaten you up. He stood up with a gun pointed at the guy.

"Nobody hurts the women I love" he says and then shoots him.

He moves to untie you, he helps you up and hugs you.

"So you love me" you say kind of joking and kind of in pain.

"Yes I love you" he says kissing you on the cheek.

"I love you to" you say hugging him tighter.

The other members find out you two are dating...

Your straddling WO Fat and the both of you are in a heated make out session in his penthouse apartment. Suddenly the doors are knocked down and five-o comes in.

"Five-0" Steve yells out.

The others move to clear the room while Steve aims a gun at you two. By now you sitting next to Wo Fat and you can tell he's pissed off because you look terrified.

"What is this" Wo says.

"Two guys where murdered last night" Danny says.

"Well I was out last night with (y/n), you can check security footage at (r/n)" Wo Fat says.

Chin walks off to make a phone call and returns a few minutes later sating that its right.

"I'm out of that life because of her" Wo Fat says.

You can tell they don't believe him but move to walk out.

"Congratulations I guess" Danny says following them out.

First date...

He takes you to expensive and classy looking restaurant that must of cost a fortune. He orders the most expensive wine on the list and tells you order whatever you want.

By the end of the night you both full and drunk. You end up going back to his penthouse and you both fall asleep on his bed cuddled up together.

First kiss...

You wake up and Wo Fat isn't next to you. You get up and walk through to the T.V room and find him sitting on the sofa using his laptop. Soon as he sees you there he puts it next to him.

"You look hot wearing just my shirt" he says putting his arms out for you to come to him.

You move to straddle him and you both end up in a very heated make out session.

Who you jealous of...

No one because you no he won't look at another girl. Your the only one brave enough to get close to him. Your bad ass.

So here's Wo Fat. I'm going to be going Adam, Komakona, Jerry and Grover.

Love from
Liv
😉