Not what I said (Danny Williams x Lea) Smut

For Shadow-Nightmares

Lea's pov

I've been working for 5-0 for 8 months now and have become closer to Danny out of the whole team. Which means he knows about the fact that I was a tennis star in school. So I wasn't surprised by him asking for help.

"Hey Lea can you help Grace tomorrow with her tennis swing" Danny asks.

"Yeah sure where will you be" I ask.

"Unwillingly hiking with Steve" he says not looking happy.

"Have fun" I say laughing.

The following day

"Do you really want to practice or do you want to play video games, eat pizza and ice cream. We can tell your dad we practiced" I say letting Grave and myself into the house with the keys Danny gave me.

"Yes that will be fun" Grace said.

4 hours later

I hear the door open and see Danny walk in.

"So I ask you to help her and instead this is what you do" Danny's says crossings his arms.

"Hey leave them alone, I've come to fetch Grace" Rachel laughs.

Grace grabs her bags hugging you.

"Bye Lea" she says.

"Bye Grace" you say.

"Bye Danno" she says hugging Danny.

"Bye sweatheart" he says.

Grace and Rachel leave soon after, Danny walks them out. He walks in and stares me down.

"So Dann...." I start to say when he suddenly pushes me backwards onto the couch.

He kisses me and for a second I'm stunned I don't know what to do but soon start to kiss back. I don't know when it happened but the next thing I notice is that we're both naked.

I flip him over so he's on his back.

"I'm taking over" I say.

I line myself up and slam down. I here Danny give out a loud graon. I feel his hands on my waist his fingers digging into my sides. Honestly I couldn't  care less.

"I've been wanting this for a while" Danny groans out loudly.

"So have I" I say leaning down kissing him.

"DANNY" I scream out as I let go.

I feel him cum  inside me and he groans out loudly.

"Well so much for being tired from the hike" he says making me laugh.

"How was it" I ask giggling.

"Well apparently he was almost dieing" Steve said standing there with his arms crossed.

"Shit" Danny said grabbing the blanket you and Grace had been using to cover you both.

"Why" I moan out.

"Get out" Danny growls out.

"Fine, fine" Steve said putting his hands up chuckling, "bye" he says leaving out the door.

Danny kisses you on the lips.

"I love you" you yawn out half a sleep.

"I love you to" he says kissing you on the forehead.

***

Hope this is what you wanted.

Remember requests end Saturday night, 00:00 to be exact.

Love from
Liv
💝