#5 part 1 (First i love you)

Chin-Ho Kelly

The two of you had been dating for three months now. You were also sleeping at his house more often then your own house. Kind of like to night.

Everything had been going alright until you both went to bed. You were sleeping and hadn't heard the men coming into the house. You suddenly felt the bed moving.

"Chin" you say sleepily.

You look around and noticed you and Chin were both handcuffed to the bed and couldn't go anywhere.

"Who are you and what do you want" Chin says trying to get free.

"You know your girlfriend over here looks really pretty" one guy says, while the other guy strokes your face.

"Leave her alone" he screams at them trying to move the guy away from you.

The guy who stroked you then punched you in the face with an evil smirk on your face.

"Not anymore" he than says.

Chin reached out with his free hand moving to check the damage done to your face. All of a sudden the guy who punched you leaped at Chin and injected something into his neck.

"CHIN" you scream.

The same guy injected you with something and everything went black.

You woke up slightly when your brother was standing over you calling your name. You then passed out again.

(Time skip to when the team has saved Chin and he's in hospital)

You had ended up in hospital after allergic reaction to the drug. You woke and your brother explained everything to you. You were scared for Chin but was glad that he was okay. Your brother Steve than took you to Chin's room and everyone left. You were lying next to Chin when he pulled you closer to him.

"I was so scared. I didn't know what happened to you" he whispered to you.

"Me. You were the one who was put in a prison with people wanting to kill you and I couldn't do anything to help you" you say tears running down your face.

"Yeah, but you ended up in hospital to. If Steve hadn't found you when he did you could of died" he says wiping the tears from your face.

He pulled you into a tighter hug and put his Chin on your head. (Get it).

"I love you so much" he whispers in your ear.

"You do" you say looking up at him in surprise.

"Yes I do" he says smiling down at you moving a strand of hair behind your ear.

"I love you to" you say hugging him back.

You both fall asleep next to each other laying in his hospital bed holding onto each other.

I decided to do a different part for each person in how they say I love you because I didn't know how long they would be.

Next up will be Steve McGarrett.

Love from
Liv
😉