#6 Part 2

Chin-Ho Kelly

"Look Steve we were going to tell you we just wanted to make sure this thing was going to work before we told anyone" Chin said as soon as you walked out of his office.

"Look Steve I know I normally tell you everything but this was just one thing I needed to keep to myself for now" you say trying to at least soften the blow.

"I'm fine with it OK. Just surprised that you didn't tell me baby sis" Steve said with a smile. He walked up and hugged both you and Chin. "Glad see both of you happy".

" yay. I always knew you two would make a cute couple" Kono says hugging you both after Steve.

"Well we need to celebrate this, we're going to a bar" Danny says hugging you both next. They start to walk out. Chin smiles at you and hugs you. He gives you a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you" he says.

"I love you to" you say to him.

Steve McGarrett

We both looked at Chin and Kono. You kind hid behind Steve a little bit so you wouldn't have to face your cousin and your twin not knowing what to say.

"Hey guys you're here early" Steve says holding your hand tight and not letting go.

"Glad we came in" Kono says smirking.

"So you two are together" chin says arms crossed, you could tell he was trying to hold back a smirk.

"Why didn't you tell me. I'm your friend" Danny says smiling and looking kind of disappointed.

"We just wanted to get to know each other a bit" you say stepping out from behind Steve.

"Well congratulations" they all say going over to you two and giving you both a hug.

"Lunch" Danny says.

They all walk off. Steve gives you a hug and a sweet kiss on the lips.

"I love you" he says.

"I love you to" you say back smiling.

Danny Williams

"Your sister, he's your brother" Danny says looking between you and your brother.

"Yeah. I don't really tell anyone because guys get terrified of him" you say.

Just than the rest of the team walked in and looked between you and Danny. Kono was smirking and Steve looked confused.

"Danny what your doing here and who's this" Steve said. Steve had never met you.

"This is my sister and it seems that both of them have explaining to do" Chin said.

"We're dating and I didn't tell you because you scare people" you say softly.

"Well I'm glad you found someone" he said smiling, while you looked shocked. "But Danny you hurt her and I kill you".

"I wouldn't" Danny said.

"Congratulation" they all said.

They all sat down and you were all talking.

"I love you" you say softly looking up at Danny.

"I love you to" Danny says kissing you on the cheek.

Kono Kalakaua

"Yeah. He can be a little protective. Sorry" you say to the both of them.

"Its fine as long as you are okay" Kono says hugging you softly.

"As long as your safe and happy I don't mind. Although I can't threaten Kono Cause of Chin over here" Danny says chuckling.

"Well congratulations but let's get her to a hospital" Chin says.

"Hope both of you are happy" Steve says.

"I love you" Kono whispers and kisses you on the cheek.

"I love you to" you say looking at her.

Done

Love from
Liv
😉