Two Vs. Nikita

NIKITA OF THE KIRIYU:TWO VS. NIKITA
As I was walking to this infinite boring road with my hands tuck in my blue baggy jacket and a stick from the dangos I just ate..

But then.

"Come out already"I said with my usual boring tone.

And ladies and gentlemen I present to you my stalkers.

One has a pineapple hair with a scar covering his face.

The other one has a grey baddass gravity defying hair with a mask covering most of his face and his forehead protector covering his other eye..

"What do you want?"I asked.

"Can we speak to you?"The pineapple man spoke.

"No"I said plainly

"We just need a word from you"The pirate man said seriously.

"If you can"I smirked and I disappeared.

"Where is she?"Pineapple man said and the Pirate men slowly took his forehead protector up showing the Sharingan.

He was instantly at my back and he pressed the kunai at my neck..

"We just need to speak to you"He said

"No"I said and also activated my Kiriyu and he released me with wide eyes.

"You"He said confused

"So the five nation really think that the only Dojutsu alive are Sharingan and Byakugan,huh?"I grinned.

I then ran at him summoning my light sword in my hand..

As I slash my sword but was shocked to see its kawarimi technique.I then used my sensory training and closed my eyes.

Kunai then came at me with some explosion tags at three o'clock and I just dodge them and ran away so to not caught up with the explosion..

As I ran he then blocked my way and I opened my eyes and started to weave handsign.

"Katon:Twin Blazing Dragon Technique"I whispered and two giant blazing Dragon appear..

As I waved my hands the dragons obeyed me.

Kakashi's P.O.V
As she waved her hand around the Dragon then came and I saw it just a little more.I then backed up and when the dragons are near she stopped.

Gotcha

Nikita's P.O.V.

My body then stopped and I saw beneath me was my shadow and the other Ninja's shadow connected.

Damn it.How could I forget there were two Konoha ninja earlier.

He then raised his hands and I did.He put his hands together in his back and I intimidate him..Swiftly Pirate men put anti-chakra cuffs on me and Pineapple man released me and I immediately I ran but was stopped by Pirate Man.

"Enough running kid"Pirate men said impatiently and I accepted my defeat and let them drag me to Konoha while I tried to sleep.

I waked up when I was thrown in a chair.I grunted and blinked.My eyes to see an old man wearing a robe and hat with the kanji word fire.

"We found her at the borders"Pineapple man said.

"Thank you Shikaku and Kakashi"The so called Hokage smiled and directed his stare to me.

"May I ask your name?"He asked and I shook my head and he frowned.Then the door open and came a big man.

"Ibiki can you lend me a little help"Hokage said.

"I am Ibiki Morino the most feared interrogator known to the five nation of I&T"He said with his low raspy voice.I just answered him with silence.

He then facepalmed with my reaction.

"Can you answer our questions?"He asked.

"No"I said and yawned and he seem to be annoyed and lean closer.

"Will you answer me or I will let you drink a poison that will kill,chop you then burn you to ashes."He said slowly and I just stare at him and leaned my head to the side.

"Huh?"I asked..

"Don't worry child we just want to ask you as to why you were in the borders."Hokage said..I Then glanced at the pissed off Ibiki and the itching Kakashi wanting to talk with Shikaku standing.

"Okay"I said and they relaxed.

"What is your name?"He started

"I should know who I am speaking to first"I said with my usual monotone accent.

"I am Hiruzen Sarutobi,Third Hokage of Konoha"

"Kakashi Hatake"

"Shikaku Nara"

"Okay,Hi my name is Nikita Satomi"I introduced with my hands reaching out.

"Sa..Tomi?"The Hokage and interrogator asked in disbelief.

"Yes"I said.

"Wait your handcuff"Shikaku said and they spotted.

"It was annoying"I said

"Where were you this past four years?"Hokage asked

"Wandering"I said briefly

He then talk to his men mentally

"Would you want to stay in Konoha?"He asked

"No"I answered

"Why?"He asked

I then gazed outside.

"I don't know if I can trust this village"I said

"Trust me you will love it here"The Hokage smiled.

"I will give you one week "I said

"Okay"He smiled once more and a smile crept it's way on my face