A sword for a sword

NIKITA OF THE KIRIYU:A SWORD FOR A SWORD

The big shark was now approaching me as my eyes widen in fear.

I then pushed my feet off the ground in time before the shark can explode.

It was a huge explosion.But then.

The boy in yukata appeared behind me.He then slash his sword at me sending me flying at a nearby branch.

"Hey Koji will you also let us kill her" The boy in vest called the boy in yukata which he called Koji.

I then land on the branch but I immediately disappeared and reappeared behind the girl's back

"Turn around" I commanded her as she obeyed holding her kunai.

So as to destroy their combination attack I should knock the one who always hold my movements back

"Haruna no!" The boy in yukata said but .

"Too late.....Fourth petal:Genjutsu" I said as the fourth petal in the lotus in my eyes shine brightly.

Apparently I did get ready for the exam and successfully opened and controlled fourth petal.

She then starts to shiver

My genjutsu let her see her most dreaded nightmare.I then felt guilty.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!" Her eery scream was heard in the whole forest as she collapsed before me and held her head as if it would help to ease the pain.

"Haruna!" The boy in vest said as he throw multiple shuruken at me as I back up and he hugged the girl.

"Haruna" He called out combing the girl's hair.

"She is unconscious not dead" I said reassuring the boy.

He then bit his lip.

"You will pay for this" He said and lunged at me as the Koji guy carry the girl.

"Masaru don't get irrational" The Koji boy said.

"Suiton: Water Dragon Jutsu" The enraged boy said but the dragon was weak considering their is no certain source of water.The dragon raored sending shivers to animal.

"Suiton: Water wall" I said blocking the dragon's roar.

I then maneuver the water letting it hit the boy and letting him get wet.

"You" He growled in annoyance.

"Raiton: 100 volts charge" I said as he got electrified while the boy in yukata carry the girl in a fair distance.

"1 left" I said as I pant in exhaustation.

He then let the girl rest in the ground as he held his sword.He stared at me.His eyes held fear but braveness also carved in those golden gauche eyes if him.

I then summoned my own sword and get in my fighting stance.

"Let's do this a sword for a sword" He said as I smirk.This fight is much to my advantage.I am running low on chakra so a sword fight won't need any of my reamaining chakra.

"Why not?" I mocked him.

We then lunge at each other in a fast pace.His sword and my sword clashed with a sound of metals as we glare at each other and backed up.

I then saw him tap his foot on the grass and immediately he was behind me but luckily I blocked his sword thanks to my kiriyu

But as I focus on blocking his sword a kunai had stabbed me on my abdomen.I then stared at him as his other hand was holding the bloodied kunai in his eyes.

I clutch the wound but then as I reaveal my hands on my very own eyes I saw so much blood.

I then glared at him as he smirk.

I will remove that smirk off your face.

I then made the tiger seal.

"Ninpo:Heaven's slash" I said as I swing my sword violently.As a strong wind slashed through out the air.

He dodged but his arms was damaged as his grip on his own sword loosen.

We held our fighting stance as we pant heavily.

We dashed at each other in lightning speed multiple times as our intense fight brought clashing sound.

I was tired I need to end this now.

I then lunge at him at full speed as I took something out from my pouch and put it in my sword.

"Haaaaaa!!" I shouted my battle cry as he did the same.

The world stop.

We were just staring at each other until.

He collapsed.

He was panting heavily.

But he was not the only one who got wounded but also me.

I then clutched my right arm.

"Wh*pant* What did you*pant* d-do?" He asked

I then revealed a vile holding purple liquid

"Poison?!" He said shocked as he coughed blood.

"It's poison ivy I put it on my sword before the last slash." I said.

"Hehe..It seems this is my end" He said facing the sky.

But then.

Kling

He then stared at his side as another vile was there resting on the green grass.

He stared at it confused and faced me.

"It's an antidote" I said as I approach him.

I then pulled the scroll out of his bag.

I then walked away.

"Do you pity me?" He asked as I halt in my step.

"No" I answered him bluntly.

"Then why?" He asked.

"I only need the scroll not your life" I said as I continue walking.

Stupid

The man in yukata think as he stared at the antidote.

Stupid