Golden Eye

NIKITA OF THE KIRIYU:GOLDEN EYE

I was walking down as I hold my bleeding arms.I then wince as the bleeding seem to continue

I can't open my Kiriyu to heal it.I am exhausted but then I stumbled and using my left hand I leaned upon the trunk of a tree as I catch my breath

But then as I was walking slowly I then sense chakra.

Damn it.

I slowly peak through the bushes and there I saw a girl with pink hair.

Their is only one person in this exam with that cherry blossom hair.

Sakura.

I  saw her aiding the two boys.

I then stared at Sasuke as his jet black hair was sprawled on the ground and his breathing was uneven as sweats continuously painted his pale skin.

What happened?

I  watch Sakura weakly placing the damp on their head hoping it would help to cool down their temperature.

I slowly walk their as normally as I can as to avoid Sakura worrying about my wound

"Who's there?"She asked as she held her kunai with her baggy eyes glancing everywhere.

Sakura's P.O.V

I am tired

I haven't sleep.

I wish Nikita can come I am sure she can take care of then.I know its a selfish wish.Of course she also is a part of the exam so what am I thinking

I then sense someone nearby and I immediately held my kunai as I glance around

" Who's there? "I called out

" Its me Sakura"As if on cue the heavens fulfilled my wish.

The scarlet haired Satomi was standing before me.

But then what if she was an enemy.The others have seen us together.

"Wait" I stopped her as she halt on her step.

I then examined her.

Still her scarlet hair was there but it was now messy.Her violet orbs still held the same laziness but if you observe you can see the care and sincerity behind that lazy eyes.

"When me and Nikita was on a mission I talked to her with something important.If you really is her what did we talk about?" I ask cautiously as I prayed this is Nikita but I held my kunai ready to cut the rope to activate my trap.

She then chuckled as she stared at the sky.

"We talked about someone that held your heart but for the sake of this boy you gave him up.Didn't you Sakura?" She asked me as a smile was painted on her face.

Flashback

"Nikita can we talk?" The cherry blossom hair asked as the Satomi followed her deep in the woods.

They seem to walk forever so the Satomi halt.

"What is it that you want to talk about Sakura?"She asked as she was facing the back of her teammates.