Commence the Chunin Exam

NIKITA OF THE KIRIYU:COMMENCE THE CHUNIN EXAM

We then walk to the room Hatake said.

We were walking in the second floor with hands in the back of my head.I mean it's weird as we came closer I then saw the sign in the room as 301.Genjutsu?

I then stared at the two boys in the door blocking the way.

They look so familiar.

Aren't they Kotetsu and Izumo?

So the exam have started already huh?

"Hah?!You want to take the Chunin Exam with that.You should quit now"Kotetsu said.

"Your just A little kid"Izumo said.

"Yeah Yeah"Kotetsu said.

"Please let us through"A familiar female voice said and I perked up as I saw Tenten,Neji and Lee acting to be beat up.

"What did You say?This is our kindness.The chunin exam is not easy even we have failed it three times straight.Those who can not pass this exam end up quitting as shinobi.Those that die during the exam we have seen it all."The chunin said.

"And chunin often became captain of military teams.The failure.The death of its team member it's all the captain's responsibility.Yet kids like you think you can pass.We are jus thinning out those that will fail anyway.What is wrong with that?"The chunin said.

"I agree but you will let me through and also remove the genjutsu in the surrounding"Sasuke said with his oh so cool voice that I kind of like.

"I am going to the third floor"He said and I have eye contact with the Hyuuga.

"So you noticed"He said.

"Sakura you must have noticed it first right?"Sasuke said and it's obvious that confusion was painted in her eyes.

"Your analytical ability and genjutsu know how is the most improved in our team"He said and Sakura looked down and then said.

"Of course this is just the second floor"She said and I smiled.

"Yup!"Naruto smiled like he know it and I just rolled my eyes.

The genjutsu was then removed revealing the number 201.

"Hmmm..Not bad but all you do was see through it"He said and in a snap he kicked me in the direction of Sasuke and Sasuke kicked it too.

However..

Lee stopped it and I grinned.

He then let go and I go to Tenten's side.

"Haa"Lee said.

"Hey!What happened to the plan?You are the one who said we should not draw attention to yourself."Neji said and I helped Tenten.

"Well.."Lee said and stared at Sakura.Oh no this is not what I am thinking about right?

"No No No No"Tenten said and I sigh.

"Hi my name is Rock Lee and yours is Sakura right?"He asked Sakura as he walk to her.

"Let's go out together!!I will protect you with my life!!"He said showing a thumbs up and a flashy smile.

"No way your lame"Sakura said and Lee become depressed.

"Hey you..What is your name?"Neji asked the Uchiha.

"When you want to learn someone's name you should give yours first"He said just deriving my line' I should know who I am talking first'.