Ongaku Clan

NIKITA OF THE KIRIYU:ONGAKU CLAN

As we were listening...

"Leaf,Sand,Rain,Grass,Water Fall,Sound..
All outstanding ninjas from different hidden villages are here to take the exam.Well...The hidden sound village was a small village just created this last year so there is not enough info but the other hidden village has many outstanding ninjas."He said much more like scaring us.

"M-makes you lose your confidence"Hinata replied which I comply with a nod.

"So basically all ninjas here are.."Sakura trailed off.

"Yup!Like Gaara,Lee and Nikita they are the top elite genins in various villages"He said smirking.

I then stared at the blond Uzumaki shaking and I eyed him carefully..

"My Name is Naruto Uzmaki!!I will not loose to you bastard!!"Naruto exclaimed and I slowly slip out but Sasuke held my hands and I blushed red and when he realized I saw his face also flustered but I shrug it off and yanked my hands away as I tuck a strand of my hair in my ears which was a rare habit of me when I get nervous..

"You got that?!"Naruto shout.

"What is he doing?!!!"Ino yelled with fury as she pointed an accusing finger at Naruto.

"He he that feels good"He said scratching his head and I smirked.

I then saw all the glares we are receiving but generally on the dobe..

"You won't lose to those bastard?Big words....Show off"Kiba said.

"What a moron.He just turned everyone to be his enemy"Shika frowned and I sigh.

"What are you doing?!"Sakura said as she headlock the Uzumaki making the situation worse.Does she even had a brain?

"What I am just telling the truth!!"Naruto exclaimed and I facepalm.

"Aaahhh...Don't mind him it was just a joke"Sakura reasoned out and I saw someone disappearing and my eyes glare and tried searching for the ninjas..

But then while Sakura was scolding the blonde a sound ninja came from above..

He was aiming at Yakushi at high speed and threw kunai but Kabuto step back but as he step back a creepy man came in front of him and punched him but Kabuto dodge but there was something else..

Kabuto's glasses cracked..

"What is going on?He did dodge it so what happened to his glasses.."Sasuke asked confused..

"It probabaly glanced his nose.That is What you get for acting like a big shot"Shika said and I saw Kabuto's face reaction changed.

"Bleh"His grunt was heard and the audience watch with amusement as he throw up.

"Ah he threw up!"Naruto stated the obvious

"Kabuto-san"Sakura said concerned.

All of them then stared at the sound ninjas and I eyed them.

"Kabuto!"Naruto said as Sakura beat it to him as she was now there to support him and I walk to him casually and bend down on the man's level.

"Are you alright Yakushi"I said and he nod but it was obvious he was not and then I set aside my suspicion of him as I put my hand on his ears as emerald green surrounded it and I back up assuring I healed him enough.

"He he how pathetic..Aren't You a 4 years veteran?"They mocked.

"Write this on this little card of yours the three hidden sound shinobi are  definite future chunins"He said and I glared at them.

"But how?I knew he dodge it"Sakura think..

"It was sound waves"I said and they smirked.

"How'd you know little girl"They mocked and I face them and answered with a mischievous smile that can scare the hell out of everyone as some shivered at the thick killing intent I was showing.
I don't like people underestimating me..

"I can see everything"I said with venom lacing around every line on each letters of the word and smiled..

"Quiet down you worthless bastard!!
A rough voice said and I turn around to see the same old man who I pissed at my arrival in Konoha.

"I am Ibiki Morino.The examiner for the first exam of the chunin selection exam"He said and the others cowered in fear as I keep my composure.

"Hidden Sound Ninjas stop doing as you please do you want to fail?"Ibiki asked and I rolled my eyes as they apologize.

He then started scaring the hell out of anyone and as he go on with his speech...

I glance around the room and what caught my attention was nothing but a team from the Takigakure or Waterfall Village..

The girl has a Deep Blue hair,onyx eyes and milky white skin that Let her black eyes pop out.

The other boy has a Deep brown hair,onyx eyes and tanned skin.

The other one has a white hair,onyx eyes and milky white skin with his cheery aura standing out.

But what caught my attention was the clan symbol shown proudly on their back..

The Ongaku Clan Symbol

I then clench my fist out of anger as I remembered everything.The blood.The robe.Everything.

Ongaku Clan..

Short but yeah so here comes the twist baby..