Training

NIKITA OF THE KIRIYU:TRAINING

We then go to Tazuna's house.

A woman then open the door.

"Father your safe"Tsunami said.

"Oh...Nikita?And Your a ninja"She said surprised to see me here again and I just give her  a nod hinting yes.

We then laid Hatake in a futon while we took a rest.

Naruto and Sakura then take the opportunity to see Hatake's face.
After several minutes Hatake then awake shocking them.

"Oh,Kakashi-sensei your awake"Tsunami said

"Idiot!What are you doing we were so close to seeing behind his mask"Sakura scolded and blame Naruto

Kakashi then seem like he missed something.

"What's wrong sensei?"Naruto ask seeing Hatake's expression.

"Huh?Well Body erasing team usually dispose the body right there"Hatake said.

"So what?"Sakura said and I realize how dumb I am and grit my teeth

"It's not over yet"I said.

"Huh"Sakura said.

"If he is a hunter nin he should have dispose the body there also the weapon he used is use for medical ninjutsu"I said and Sasuke realised.

"Also he took the body and go away so it can be that he is a comrade of Zabuza"Hatake said seriously.

"So Zabuza can be alive"I end it and their reaction was worth it.

"What the he'll do you mean?!"Naruto exclaimed.

"Kakashi Sensei!You check his pulse rate right you said he was dead?!"Sakura yelled and I cover my ears.

"Yes but he may have put Zabuza in a momentary death using those medical senbons"Kakshi said.

"Are you not thinking too much hunter nin are supposed to kill missing nin"Tazuna said.

"No with all the suspicion.We will prepare before it's to late.That is a shinobi rule"Hatake said.

"Beside we can't assure that little man Gato would not hire stronger ninja than Zabuza itself with his money"I said and stood up.Naruto then brighten up.

"Sensei what do you mean prepare before it's to late you can't barely move"Sakita blurted out.

"You guys will receive a special training"He said and what could be this training.Sakura then complain and Hatake just compliment them with me nodding.

We were then in the forest.

"Okay we will now start our training.But first I want to talk about the shinobi ability.Chakra"Hatake said and Naruto look like he heard it somewhere but can't remember it.

"What is chakra?"Naruto ask.

"You were a ninja?!What did you learn in school?!"Sakura exclaimed and I just face palm.

"Hehe I used to sleep in hard classes"Naruto said.

"Fine!Sakura"Hatake said and snap his finger.

"Okay Naruto somehow I will make it short so that your slow brain can understand it somehow?!"She exclaimed holding a scroll.I mean where did that come from?

She then started explaining as if we were in school.

"Exactly"Hatke said while Sakura nod but Naruto still did not understand it causing for Sakura to be pissed off.

"Simply Naruto,Chakra is like a river that runs through your body with this you can make jutsu and be strong"I said.

"Aaaaah.I get it!"Naruto smile and Sakura glare at Naruto.

"But we can already use jutsu"Sasuke said.

"You are not using it wisely"Hatake said.

"Huh?"Sakura said.

"If you use too much chakra your body get exhausted,If that happened your stamina will shorten limiting the chakra and number of jutsu you use"I said.

"That is why I will teach you how to control chakra"Hatake said.

"How?"Sakura asked.

"Tree climbing-"Hatake started.

"What?!"Naruto said

"Piece of cake"Sasuje said.

"That is easy sensei"Naruto said grinning.

"Let me finish,You will climb trees without using your hands"Kakashi said.

"How?"They asked.Uh all of them are idiots.

Hatake then stare at my direction.

"Demonstrate"He said.

"........."I did not answer him come on he can do it himself I am too lazy and bored to do it.He then glared at me and I sigh.

"Fine"I mumbled.

I then chose the tallest tree and walk upwards with ease.I just was walking casually and go to the highest branch.

"Like this"I said and they watch with amazement.

I then let myself fall backwards.

"Nikita?!"They yelled even Sasuke wow he care.Wait what?!Why do I even care.

I then put my arms on a branch and spun myself and land to the ground without noise.

"Okay now you try,First you focus chakra on the soul of your feet and take a momentum to climb the tree"Hatake said and they follow like obedient dogs.

I just watch as they try to climb.

Sakura was the first to do it while Hatake haunt the Two igniting their determination.

After several hours I slept peacefully while Sakura was worn out.

"Nikita c-can you give me tips"Sasuke poke my forehead while I saw a tiny of blush dusting his cheeks.

D-does he love me?

"Uhmmm...I analyse the situation thoroughly and as you can see the reason Naruto can not even last that much on climbing trees is because he apply to less chakra while you Sasuke is applying to much chakra causing for you to get blasted away.Remember that the right amount if chakra would help you climb the tree"I said monotonously.

"Thank you"He smiled and walk away.Wait smile,Oh my Kami something happened to Sasuke he really did smile.I then felt myself get flustered but immediately retain my composure.

Sakura's P.O.V.

I saw Sasuke get tips from Nikita.He then smile at her and I saw Nikita get flustered.

Am I not really the girl for Sasuke?

Am I really not that good enough to get Sasuke smile?

I want to hate Nikita and skin her alive but it is all because of her that Sasuke-kun smile.

It hurts to know he can not return my feeling but still I want Sasuke-kun to smile like that on broad day light.

I just sit their crying inside while I smile at the sky.

Life is so unfair.

Does it?

A tear rolled down my cheeks with them not noticing it.

They would be a good couple.

A/N:Sorry for not updating.

Sorry to those who like SasuSaku.
I just want to let you know why Sakura will surrender Sasuke to Nikita.

Also after this mission something twisted will be cued on hope you like and follow me if you want bye~

Valerie