Confrontation

NIKITA OF THE KIRIYU:CONFRONTATION

I was lost in the abyss of my mind as I think about what I see.

"Hahahahahah!I saw through that!One who didn't see through that is an idiot!" I heard Naruto boasting around and I just sigh.

Its obvious he did not see through that but welp

"But those that cheat poorly failed" Ibiki said as he untie the bandana covering his head and I shudder at the sight.

"Because in tines information is more important than life.Many people die to get their hands in it." He said showing a horrible sight

I then stared at his gloves and his cloak.I am sure there is more underneath his clothes.

"If the enemy or third party notices you there is no guarantee that information will be accurate.I want you to remember this information can be helpful to your village and comrades so that is why we put you through an information gathering exam and this clearly separated others without the appropriate ability" He said tying his bandana back.

"I still did not understand the tenth question" Temari said bluntly.

I just rolled my eyes at their idiocy.

Ibiki then explained the tenth question and I just visited my la la world which I truly adore.

But then..

Crash!!

The window was broken and a black banner appeared covering the whole view in front

"What the hell"I facepalm as I stared at the woman in front of me.

"You guys!This is no time to celebrate!"The woman shout

Violet hair and early habits yup its her.

"I am the protector of the second test.Mitaroshi Anko!! Now let's go!!"She said and the others got......surprised?

We then stared at the blonde namely Naruto as she remind us of the blonde idiot.

"Bad timing"Ibiki said to the crazy woman as she got embarrass.

She then started counting us.

"78!Ibiki you left 26 teams!?My are you getting soft?!"Anko scolded the interrogated.

"Actually it's 79"Ibiki corrected her and I smile.

"That's odd?"She asked.

"There is a solo team"He said and gestured at me while I grinned at the woman.

"Nevermind.At the least I would at  atleast cut them in half in this second exam"She said and we got nervous on what will be happening in the second exam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We then walk to the place where the second exam will be held.

It was a big forest with tall trees that can only be seen in the wild with high fences surrounding the area with boards saying Stay Out.

With lots of lock locking the entrance.

"Welcome to where the second exam will be held.Introducing Arena 44 also known as Forest of Death"Anko said.

"It's creepy"Sakura commented staring at the forest.

I won't say it's creepy but it's a challenge

"You'll soon find out why it's called Forest of Death"Anko said.

"You'll soon find out why it's called Forest of Death.You think that scare me?"Naruto mimicking Anko said.

"Heh your spirited"Anko said.

She then pulled a kunai that passed through Naruto's cheeks and Anko was already behind Naruto.

"Kids like you are quickly killed hehe..
Spraying that red blood I love"She said as she lick the blood dripping from Naruto's wounded cheeks.

A kunai then came flying to Anko's direction and Anko caught the kunai.

"Here's your kunai"A girl said as her tongue was wrapped around the kunai.

"Why thank you"Anko thanked him while Naruto was creeped out with the two.

"But you know don't sneak behind me unless you want to die"Anko warned the rain ninja

"Sorry I just got excited with the blood"The ninja said and I got a chill run down my spine.

"He he there is many blood thirsty contestant this year"She said.

I regret I am a friend of her.

She then started explaining the exam until Konohamaru's gang came saying they need to interview people and Anko obeyed kindly as this kid was the Hokage's grandkid.

They started interviewing people until.

"Uh Nikita right?"A cheerful voice called me and when I turn around my blood just boiled with anger.

"What?"I spat at the Ongaku heir namely Yoru with his teammates

"Can we talk?"He asked.

"For what?"I groaned.

"Please"He pleaded and I just followed him .

"Can you tell me why you hate our clan?"He asked and I just clench my fist.

My patience is running out with this guy.

"Don't act like you don't know it"I said as blood was now dripping from my clenched fist.

"I can't understand"He said.

I then put my arm at his neck as I push him to a nearby tree.

"Shut up!"I said angered.

"Stop that"The girl said but I just continue to push him as I glared at him with hatred as a picture of my dead family appeared in my eyes.

"N-Nikita"He said with his hand attempting my arms to let go.

"You"The two said and I I kicked them as I let the boy go as he pant.

"Seems that your clan is keeping a secret"I said as I glared at them as they helped Yoru while the other guy healed him.

"The reason I am angered with your clan is because they are the cause of my misery"I said as I faced down.

"What do you mean?"The girls asked as suspension filled the area.

"Your clan killed my clan"I said and their eyes widen.

"It was my birthday.I was the clan heiress.I was supposed to protect them but you killed them"I said as tears once more in a long life streamed down my face.

"You killed my family!"I said angered as tears fell down my violet eyes as I clutch where my heart was.

"What?"Your asked .

Then..

"Can you please describe them..."The girl said and I answered her.

"The two has onyx eyes but the other has a midnight hair while the other has a blonde hair with a scar running from his eyes"I said describing them as their pictures was burned in my mind.

"Those..."The girl said as she was nervous.

"Are m- my..."She trailed off and I got impatient.

"My brothers"The girl said and my angered just doubled.

"Your brother?"I asked.

Yup,You see everything that will happen is already planned its just a matter of writing it.