Enter:Zabuza

NIKITA OF THE KIRIYU: ENTER:ZABUZA

As we were travelling we then stumbled upon a mud puddle and I immediately stare at the blue clear sky and the crack ground making me stare at the mud puddle ahead of us.

I then purposely walk on the puddle with force and infuse chakra with it making the water splash.

"Nikita what are you doing?!"Sakura said.

I just give her the silent treatment.

As we walk pass through the puddle.Chains then came at the back and round itself to Hatake with blood sprayed everywhere while I go to Tazuna's side with Sakura.

"Kakashi-sensei?!"Naruto yelled out while Sakura gasp.

I then observe and saw a ninja attack Naruto at the back.I swiftly throw shuriken to the chains to divert its direction that was when the chains was now attach to the tree Sasuke landed down on the chains and started to separate the two ninja leaving us with another ninja and another with Sakura.

What should I do?Tazuna or Sakura?
Wait where is Hatake?

I then just summon my light sword and run to the ninja in front of me and jump on top of him and hit the hilt of my sword to it making him unconscious.

Hatake then came in sight with the other two ninja with a headlock.

I then rapidly tied them in a rope and throw then to the side with the trunk as their support.

"Naruto I am sorry I did not mean for you to get hurt I just did not think you would freeze up like that."Hatake apologize

"Very good,Sasuke.Very smooth Sakura.Nikita,nice one"He said and I nod but then I stare at Naruto and saw that he may think he is useless and said a little speech but then he stab the wound to stop the poison.

"Naruto that was a great idea but you will lose blood now."Hatake said and I nod with agreement.He just panic.

I then knelt down in front of him while he panic and I held his hand.

Unknowingly duck-ass stare at Naruto with jealousy.

I then put an ointment to heal the wounds but the wound is gone and I immediately stare at him but I then just wrap it up.

"Thanks Nikita"Naruto said gratefully and I just nod.

As I stand up I then felt a little dizzy.

"Nikita what's that wound on your legs?"Sakura pointed out and I just stare at my leg and saw a wound not that deep.

I then clutch my head and knelt down panting.

"Nikita?!"Hatake said but I immediately said"I am okay"

I then place my hand in the wound and activated my another type of Kiriyu which I won't tell.

Then golden light appeared surrounding me and immediately I put my hand to my wound and try to heal it and it was healed.That practice have gone through good result but then I felt blood dripping from my eyes and I deactivated my Kiriyu.

I then started to walk while I wipe the blood with my white handkerchief.

"You coming or what?"I ask them to shaken them up from their stare.They then catch up with me with curiosity filling their eyes and I immediately go in the back putting my hands to my head and Hatake come to my side.

"Lets talk later"He whispered.I just nod beside I want to talk to him about Naruto.

We then came to a dock and we ride a boat.

"Naruto don't move too much"Sakura whispered yell as the blonde made the boat shake.

Kakashi and the others had a talk then with Tazuna using his persuasion skill to persuade Kakashi to guard him.

He then started explaining the same thing the last time I went here.

"So after I go he started his work again"I said and stare at him.

"What do you mean again?"Hatake said.

"Before I come to Konoha I stumble upon the Land of Waves and when I came here a short man name Gato was controlling the village that is why I kick him out of here"I said.

"Wow?!"Naruto exclaim to both my story and the huge bridge.

"Shhhhhh"They quiet them out.

As we travel Naruto then kept on throwing kunai saying and demanding he sense a ninja and he then let his kunai stumble upon a white bunny and I just stare at it as Sakura held it.I mean what is a snow bunny doing in hot place like these?

I then saw a huge sword coming our way and yell at the same time with Hatke.

"Duck?!"I then pull Sasuke and Tazuna down while the others Duck on their own.I then stare at Sasuke and saw a tiny of red on his cheek and I also have the same expression as I realize our position but I immediately stood up and held my hands to help drunkard while a man stand on the huge sword.

"Zabuza Momochi"Hatake said.