Information

NIKITA OF THE KIRIYU:INFORMATION

We then walk to the room and outside of the room was the Hatake waiting.

"Oh so Sakura came too.With that we can properly start the exam"He said and that is when I perked up.

"What do you mean?"She asked.

"The truth is this test can only be taken by a team of three"He said and I smirked.I knew it.

"Huh?But you said the exam was an individual choice.So you lied to us?"Sakura asked and I put my heads in the back of my head.

"If I told the truth Naruto and Sasuke will pressure you to take the exam even if you did not want to.Even if Sasuke asked you you would definitely join though it was not in your heart so you would join for the sake of Sasuke...also Naruto"He give his infamous closed eyes smile.

"So even if the Uchiha and Naruto come they will also be disqualified."I said wanting to just end this long conversation.

"But you come on your own will.I am proud of you"Hatake praised us.

"Oh and also I am not going with the three of you"I said as I stared at their confused reactions.

"You see teams are only a three man team so I can not go meaning I need to go solo"I shrugged and they stared.

"Are you sure about that?"Sasuke asked with a hint of care.

"I will just go solo!"Naruto chime in.

"Sigh.You see the reason I was chosen to go solo because I have been travelling alone while that three of you still must rely on your teammates"I said and they sigh in defeat while I saw Sasuke clench his fist.

"Just take care"Thet say and I nod and smirk.

"Hey your talking to a Satomi"I said and they laughed while Sasugay restrain his smile revealing just a smirk.

We then smiled and entered the room.I was shocked I could say that.The room was huge or should I say humongous also there are many ninjas from different hidden village.I then saw the Suna ninjas and my nerves just got more excited.

"W-wow"The blonde Uzumaki stared at the many people.

"What is this?"Sakura asked but was then I saw the blond Yamanaka coming back in our way so I step aside but then she cling on the back of Sasuke.

"Sasuke-kun!!!!"She yelled and when she cling to Sasuke too much I felt a tick mark sketching in my face and approach the Yamanaka.I don't know I just feel angry?To why I also do not know?

"I have not seen you in a while I am excited to see you"Ino said and I then talk.

"Ino will you .stop. clinging to Sasuke"I said with a killing intent being felt and the blond shiver and immediately get down on her two feet..

"That is what you get with messing with us Ino-pig"Sakura taunt and I sigh and retrieved my cool calm demeanor and I glance to Sasuke to caught him staring at me but then I looked away with a blush etched in my face.

"Well well well if it is not Sakura.You billboard forehead!"She mocked the Haruno.

"What did You say you pig!"Sakura shouted.

"Don't call me a pig cause in fact you are more heavier than me!"She said.

"Really?!"Sakura said back.

"You guys are taking this exam too.Don't die"Shikamaru said with his I-don't-care tone.

"Oh the idiot trio"Naruto said while the Akamichi boy trail behind Shikamaru.