Academy

NIKITA OF THE KIRIYU:ACADEMY
As I was walking down with Kaka-baka my new guardian I saw him reading an Orange book titled Icha Icha Paradise and I had a bad feeling about this book he is reading .

As we got into his apartment you can see his messy house..

Sigh.

"This one will be your room"He said pointing to a room.

I just go to the room and saw it filled with layers of dust,cream colored walls,a dresser,a closet and the bed in what look like a second floor.

I then get my scrolls from my bag and I let my clothes out and fix them.I then thought about buying a new bed sheet.I then got out of my lair.

"Kaka-baka I am going out to buy some stupid bed sheet"I said and put on my black ninja sandals and I saw him nod.

As I got out I started walking but got myself lost.Great.I then walked and finally found a shop.

As I entered I then started finding some comfortable bed sheet much to my liking.I then saw a cream colored and black flower design on the side,bed sheet.

I then get it and put in the counter.

"100 for that kid"The lady said and I put the money and she packed it up.Now how the hell am I going back to my lair?

Sigh.I have no choice but to use this technique so I then weave handsign. Tiger-Ox-Serpent-Ram.

"Futon:Wind teleportation"I said and was immediately at my lair.I then started fixing my bed,cleaning the room.Putting my family picture,Akimi,Ayame,me-picture and a picture of me taken by Ayame it was a picture of me on the cliff at Sun down with the ocean being lit up by the bright Sun with my hair being blown backwards and me smiling.Sure yeah even though Ayame was quiet.she was talented in photography.

As I put the Satomi clan symbol a quarter moon in the middle of Yin & Yang.I then sit on the chair besides the window admiring the happy village.Like Satomi Compound.

Then my tummy rumbles and I just drag myself to the Kitchen and cook Miso Ramen with eggplant for two.

"Food's Ready"I call the baka and he smiled at me.

"Itadakimasu"We thank and started eating with a comfortable silence embracing the two of us.I studied his expression and his facial expression give it that he is in heaven and I just smirked.

"You will go to Academy tomorrow"He said and I nod.

I then saw a picture of a younger him,the fourth Hokage and two other kids.He seem to notice and explain to me.

"That was our team"He said eating slowly his food.

"Isn't that the fourth Hokage?"I asked

"Yeah he was my sensei"He said and I choked my food and immediately he gave me water.

"Really?"I asked after gulping the water.

"Yeah"He smiled sadly and I knew it must be touchy subject.

"If you don't want to talk about it then don't.The wound may get bigger if I pull the sword out of the heart too early"I said and his eyes widen and mumbled silently the word thank you.

Well someone seems heartbroken.

Then maybe it's true

The people who smiles often are the one who cried million of tears.

The one who always said they are okay,suffer the most.

Timeskip

As I entered class all eyes were on me.Didn't their parents told them it's bad to stare.