Intruders

NIKITA OF THE KIRIYU:INTRUDERS

It was a nice two days paid vacation not doing anything but just sleeping and eating like what I likes.

But apparently it ends shortly...

"Good Morning Sakura-chan?!"A loud familiar blonde yelled coming in our way.

The two rivals then stared at each other and faced opposite direction

"Humph"They hummed.I just facepalm.

But then I realized I come to early and just sit in the ground and leaned on the fence to sleep.

3 hours later.

"Yo...I got lost in the-"Kakashi blurted out but Sakura cut her off.

"Stop lying with a straight face?!"Sakura said.

"Nice progress Kakashi last time you were late by 3 hours and 5 minutes but now you are late by 3 hours"I said sarcastically as I get annoyed.

They just facepalm.

"Hey Hey Kakshi-sensei!!All of team 7's mission is to easy.!!I want a more you know hot one!Where I can shine!That follows my ninja path!And my heart like!"Naruto exclaimed.

He then stared at Sasuke and imagine something idiot I think.

"Hey Naruto what are you doing let's go!"Sakura said.

"Ok!!!!"The blonde idiot said.

First mission

We then walked dogs but then I chose two medium dogs while Naruto being the idiot chose the big one.

The dog then drag him to the fence.When he hit the fence he was electrified and I just sigh.

Second Mission

We were picking trash when Naruto suddenly get in the current and was almost dead if it was not for me but when he gets in land he involuntary push me and I fell but I was held by Sasuke and when he pulls me I accidentally was put on top of him and I blush but brush it off and stood up immediately.

I then help him stand but he slap my hands away and he turned his gaze on the right.

It then continue and so fourth and so on.

We were walking as Sakura hold the beat up Naruto while I walk with Sasuke.

"Haaaa"Naruto winced.

"It's because you push yourself too much"Sakura stared at Naruto.

"Pfft..Can't take care of yourself?"Uchiha mock the Uzumaki.

"God dammit Zazuge?!"Naruto yelled and I flinch at his loudness

"If you don't calm down.I will finish you!!😤"Sakura yelled at Naruto with range

"Hmmmm..Teamwork seems to be suffering lately"Kakashi said in his usual monotonous voice.

"Yeah!Your the one ruining our teamwork Sasuke!!Always hogging the glory!!"Naruto pointed an accusing finger at Naruto.

"That was you,you moron.If you want me to stop making you look bad.Then just become stronger than me"Sasuke said facing Naruto and igniting Naruto's determination to get stronger.

I then just sigh and saw a hawk and Kakashi saw it too.

"Ok that's it for today.I have to submit this mission report"He said making another lie.

"I am going home"Sasuke said but was surprised to not hear Sakura asking him for a date or so.

"Sakura let's train together"Naruto yelled and Hatake disappeared.