Hero of the Country

NIKITA OF THE KIRIYU:HERO OF THE COUNTRY

Sasuke's P.O.V.

It was morning the light shine through the window.I then heard birds chirping.I then blink my eyes to wake.I then yawned and I felt something comfortable and a tingly sensation in my neck.As I look at it its scarlet hair locks touching my neck.

I then look up to see Nikita?

Wait What?!

I then remember yes.I had a nightmare yesterday and I request mom to stay.So I thought it was mom but it was Nikita.I then stare at her again.

Her porcelain skin glowing because of the sun's light.Her scarlet hair stands out because of her porcelain skin.And her long eyelashes was very noticeable.

She looks beautiful as I want to fix her hair I then realize I am holding into something.I then took my hand out from the blanket and saw I am holding her hand and I can sense I literally am blushing.

No It should be Itachi I am focusing in.

But I think I am falling in love.I then slowly touch her scarlet locks in her ears.

"I think I am really falling in love"I said and hold tight her hands.

She then started to wake up and I immediately fake to fall asleep.

Nikita's P.O.V

As I wake up I saw the arrogant boy beside me sleeping peacefully.

I then was once more mesmerized and I hold his face with my other hand.And slowly lean in and kiss his forehead.

"I am going crazy because of you"I mumble and slowly get up and exited out of the room.

Sasuke's P.O.V

As I wake up I then stood up hearing everything the scarlet haired Satomi girl said

"The feeling is mutual"I said with a blush dusting my cheeks

Timeskip

"Where is that blonde kid and the other one?"Tazuna asked us.

"They are training"Sakura said as I just adore the breath taking scene of the ocean.

"You two don't have too?"Tazuna asked holding a couple of woods in his hand.

I just nod thinking about a certain raven haired.

Am I really falling in love with the Uchiha?

If so will he return my feeling mutual?

"Yeah,Because I am so superior Kakashi-sensei asked me to guard you?"Sakura said forgetting me and I just rolled my eyes.

"Really?"Tazuna said taunting the pink haired girl.

"Tazuna!!"A worker came shouting as I observe a man carry lots of woods while walking on the narrow way.

"Hn.What is it Giichi?"Tazuna said as I just observe all the men at work the last time I came here they were many now that look fewer.

"What's that?!This is so sudden Not you too?!"Tazuna's voice was heard through out all the bridge.I then observe as the Two men discuss this problem which is the man wanted to quit.Stupid.

"Tazuna we've been closed for a long time now.And if you get killed what's the point?I want to help you but if we continue this Gatou will notice us"He said and I just scoffed at him.

"Why don't  We quit now?"He asked.

"I can't do that.This bridge is our bridge.This is the bridge we start building together believing it will give us resources to our very poor country"Tazuna started his speech.