Written Exam

NIKITA OF THE KIRIYU:WRITTEN EXAM

I was clenching my hands and shaking with anger as I stared at the clan symbol.

Sasuke's P.O.V

I was listening to the instruction and when I was about to get my number I saw the Scarlet haired Satomi clenching her fist with anger and glaring at someone..I then followed her sight and saw she was glaring at the team from Takigakure consisting of three Ongaku Clan members.

I then tap her shoulder and I might have pulled her out of her world and she stared at me with a bit anger still tainted in her purple orbs.

"Are you okay?"I ask scratching my neck with my right hand..

"Oh....Yes I am okay"She said blushing and I chuckled and I unconsciously tuck her stray scarlet locks in her ears and she blush and I stared at her.

She was perfect but then.

"Sasuke come on!!"The dobe shout and I sigh as I pulled the Satomi's hand..

Way to ruin the moment Naruto..

Nikita's P.O.V

I was then walking and when I got my number and sit at my chair and then I stared at Sasuke and after that I heard the chair moved and I then glance at my side and saw the cheery Ongaku boy and I scoffed out of anger and annoyment.Is life really angry at me?

"Hi my name is Yoru"He said and smiled and I rolled my eyes and stared at the amusing thing in the world,the ceiling.

What is her problem?Yoru asked in his mind but sigh and sat at the chair..

"Do not turn over your test papers.Listen closely to what I'm about to say.There are many important rules...."Ibiki said and I listen closely.

So basically this is a subtraction test.There is no cheating.Also if one did not pass everybody don't.

Man I am lucky Naruto is not in my team.But poor Sasuke and Sakura.

I then sigh and turned over my paper and was shocked to see them.

All this question is for chunin.

Impossible how can I answer this?

I then glanced around and saw most of them are cheating.

Tenten and Lee are using mirrors.Neji and Sasuke are using their eyes.Ino is using Sakura.

Damn it.

I am really an idiot.

Of course,We need to cheat..

This test is not on our level.Ibiki is an interrogator.He is just manipulating our minds.

I then glanced at the Ongaku beside me.He was listening carefully.I then heard Akamaru barking so it means this Ongaku is making a pattern.

He then opened his eyes and started answering.

God I should focus on my paper.I then activated my kiriyu and covered my eyes with a genjutsu and at a fast pace I answer all the questions and I stretch and put my pencil down.

"You finish?"The Yoru guy asked and I huffed out of pure annoyment and he shrug.

He then put his hands down and started playing what seems like piano chords.I then saw his two teammates  in the back staring intently at it and putting down the answer.

Oh I get it they are using piano chords.Clever.

I then doze off to sleep and placed my head on my shoulders.

"Whoaaa!!"A guy asked and it pulled me out of my dream.

I then observed and saw a kunai thrown at someone's paper.

"What was that for?!"He asked.

"You messed up 5 times you fail"Kotetsu smirked.

"No No way"He said shaking..

"The other two members of his team get out of here right now"He said and I saw the guy apologizing.Pathetic.

I then stared at Naruto and saw him and Hinata staring.Well will you look at that.Naruto and Hinata.Well the last time I check Hinata is Naruto's stalker.Well Naruhina on the go.

I then saw that Sakura was finished.But then I saw Ino collapse and Sakura examined her paper.

Ino is using her abilities now huh?

I then saw the clock.30 minutes left.

"No.102 you fail"

"No.23 you fail"

"No!!"

"43 and 27 get out"

That is already 13 teams.

I then heard a bang and saw a guy standing up.He was a sand ninja.

"Do you have prove that I cheated 5 times?!Are you guys watching all.."He was cut off as the Chunin punch him square in his stomach.

He then pin the poor ninja on the wall.

"Listen amongst all chunin we are the elites that are assembled to watch over this exam.We haven't missed anything you've done.You could say that this strength is our proof"He said scaring the living hell out of the boy.

I then smirked as I glanced around the room

Ibiki's P.O.V.

I was staring at the sand ninja.He was so calm.

My attention was then caught by the only Satomi and see her slacking off.

Guess she's finished.

The boy beside her,The Ongaku Clan Heir then said something to her and I saw her fist clench and her eyes darken and anger was replaced.

Why is she angered at him to cause her to lose her cool.?

I then remembered her when I first met her she was so calm.

But now you can see the anger visible in her eyes.

Does the Ongaku Clan somehow is connected to the Satomi Clan?

Nikita's P.O.V

I was examining the room.

"Hey are you angry at me?"I heard the Yoru guy spoke and I clench my fist.

Angry?

Is this all an act?

Or is he just playing innocent?

He is the clan Heir of that stupid clan and he doesn't know?

I then was filled with anger.

Angry?

I am not angry..

I am furious...

"Excuse me "The puppet boy raised his hand.

"What is it?"The other chunin asked but then I saw the chunin was even and I stared at the boy and saw his puppet gone.

He and his puppet then exited the room.I smirked.Oh how exciting can this exam be?

Yeah!20 chapters..

Oh yeah well I have another fanfic about Hinata

Title: Zero