Nightmare

NIKITA OF THE KIRIYU:NIGHTMARE

I was walking with Sakura to guard Tazuna.

I then sit on the bridge with Sakura following me.

"C-can we talk"Sakura said and I face her and nod..

If it's about Sasuke I would rather go to war than hear her squeal
.....
.....
....
...

After me and Sakura's talk I then head to the forest to explore and that is when I sense chakra signature so I immediately hid

As I land in a tree branch I then saw the little old man with two samurai beside him.

"Well well well would you look at that Gatou and his henchman are in the Land of waves"I said hidding in the dark as I land in ground slowly walking to the dwarf.Twenty kunai then come at me and it all was deflected with my sword.

"Remember me"I said with my sword slanted making my face look cut in half with me showing him a menacing look.What its not bad to scare him....a bit.

Gatou's P.O.V.

"Remember me"A girl come in sight with her slim figure as her scarlet hair and purple eyes came.

Wait?!Scarlet hair...p-purple eyes a-and scarlet scarf.

"N-Nikita"I said stumbling back.

She just stared at me with that menacing look.

"Did not I tell you to leave this village"She said with venom laced at every word.

I just shook out of fear and that was when I realize I have samurai.

"You think y-you can scare me"I said acting brave.

"Oh so you're getting brave because of your henchmen huh?"She said with her hands playing at her scarlet blood hair.I just gulped.

"I will remind you something Gatou"She said stepping closer with me while my samurai block the way.

"If-"She stop as she let wind blow the Two and she lean and whisper at my ears.

"You come back here again I will gladly like to send you to hell"She said I shiver and fell on my knees while the samurai started to got up and she stand with eyes boring holes in my eyes.

"Scramble"She said and I sloppily stood up and ran with my samurai.

It was her

She was back.

Nikita's P.O.V.

After my encounter with Gatou I then go back to the old man's house.

"Where have you been?"They asked and I just walk by too lazy to tell them a fable

"Okay so here is the sleeping arrangement Sasuke and Naruto you are in one room and Sakura and Nikita one room"Hatake said not taking his eyes from his Orange book.

"No!"Naruto said and complained.

"Hn"Uchiha also scoffed not liking the idea.

"I don't want to be with this teme"Naruto pointed an accusing point at Sasuke.

"Well the feelings are mutual dobe"Sasuke said.

"Fine then how about Naruto and Nikita and Sakura and Sasuke"Hatake said and a pang in my heart jerk through out my body am am I jealous?Wow this duck-ass do make me feel very crazy.

"Hn"Sasyke shook his head probably thinking Sakura would take his innocence.

"No that can't be?!"Naruto said not liking the idea of his crush and rival in one bed.

"It's okay I can be with Naruto"Sakura said which shocked us except for freaking me.

"Sakura are you okay?"Naruto said checking her temperature which cause him to be bonked in the head by Sakura resulting for Naruto to anime cry.

"Fine...How about Sasuke and Nikita one room and Naruto and Sakura one room"Hatake said depressed from his stupid team.

We just nod in agreement.I then took the opportunity to take a shower because Sasuke have already taken a bath earlier.

As I enter I let the hot water rundown my body while I close my eyes and expectantly a raven haired ninja come in my mind.What the hell brain?!.I scolded my brain stupidly.Uh this is not me I was supposed to be a lazy girl who like to laze around not be...be...this crazy?!

Sigh

I have been like a character in a story who become a very OC one?

After the refreshing shower I then wear an oversized midnight t-shirt and black fluffy pyjamas.

When I enter the room I saw Sasugay sweating and his head facing the left then right...

"M-mom"He said and I stand up beside him and sit beside him.

"Poor Uchiha"I nod to myself and looked at him with pity he must have really love his family.I then held his hand on mine to calm him down and he did.

When I try to pull my hands away to sleep he then squeeze my hand and directed his stare at me .

"Stay"He said.

"You having a nightmare Uchiha"I said he just nod.

"Is it sad?"I ask directing my purple eyes at him.

"Yes...but....at the very least I had a chance to see our family again"He said and I was shocked he then pulled me on his futon and I just lay there as he place his head on my chest.

"Can you song a song for me mom?"Uchiha said.So he is thinking I am his mother that is why he said our family again.

"Please"He said and I just sigh also I will just wake up early if that is possible before he could woke up and leave.I mean he won't remember it...right?

"Just this once"I said and he nod.

"When I was young I'd listen to the radio
Waiting for my favorite song
When it play I'd sing along
It makes me cry

Those were such happy times
But not so long ago
How I wonder where they've gone
But their back again
Just like a long lost friend
All the songs I love so well

Ever sha-la-la-la
Every wo-ow-wo-ow
Still shine
Every shing-a-ling-a-ling
That they are starting to sing so fine
When they get to the part where his breaking her heart
It would really make me cry
Just like before
It's yesterday once more"I finish not wanting end the song.

"Uh..Uchiha "I said and stared at his sleeping form.

"How will I sleep now if I am besides you"I said admiring his raven haired and porcelain skin and I kiss him in the forehead.

"Goodnight Uchiha"I said and my eyes become heavy and I welcome myself at the welcoming dream world.

Thank you to my readers and don't forget to like minna