Fight a rogue ninja

NIKITA OF THE KIRIYU:FIGHT A ROGUE NINJA

We then took a fighting stance then Naruto attempt to attack Zabuza but was stopped by Hatake.

"Everybody get back this is in a whole new level"He said.

"It will be a little too tough against this"Hatake said revealing his Sharingan which took Sasugay's attention.

"You appear to be Sharingan Kakashi sorry but the old man is mine" He said directing his eyes on Tazuna which I block with him smirking on how will a little girl be able to stop him.

"Surround and protect Tazuna"Hatake said and we surround The old geezer.

"Zabuza....first fight me"Kakashi said which definitely caught Zabuza's amusement.

"I can personally see the Sharingan I am honored"He said mocking the white haired man.

"Sharingan Sharingan what the hell is that?!"Naruto said confused.Sasuke and Momochi then explain to my young idiot friend.

"It was him in the book he was said to have copy over 1000 jutsu,The copy cat ninja,Hatake Kakashi"He said describing a grand introduction for the baka.

"First the old Hokage now our sensei!!"Sakura said obviously.

"Now..Let's All end the talking.I'll have to kill that man"He said and appear at the water I mean on the water.

"Ninpo:Hidden Mist no jutsu"He said and extreme Mist following enveloping our poor group in a thick mist.Hatake then talk about Zabuza with silent killing.

"B.choices,Liver,spine,clavicle vein,neck vein,brain,kidney,heart.Which one should I go after"He said through the mist.

Sasuke then started shaking while I hold his hand to calm him down.

"Sasuke dont worry I will protect you even if it kills me.I don't let my comrades die"Hatake said and he calm down.

"We'll see about that?!"Momochi said.

He then appeared in the middle and I appear in front of Tazuna and summon my light sword with my Kiriyu activated.Hatake then slash him from the back and we immediately back out with them staring at my eyes.It turned to be a water clone and Zabuza come in the back and slash Hatake which is also a water clone and he press a kunai at Zabuza's neck.

"It's Over"Hatake said

"He...He..He...hehehe.You don't get it you will not beat me with your stupid intimidation"He said

He then slash Hatake from the back so it turns out that the other one was another Water Clone.

They then start with Fujitsu but then Hatake was thrown in the water with Zabuza locking him up in a jutsu.

"Hehe wearing forehead protector and acting like ninjas.The true ninja is someone who has survive many brushes of death"Zabuza said.

A water Clone then came at us us and slash Naruto with his forehead protector and him separating Naruto from his forehead protector.

"Naruto?!"Sakura yell while I grit my teeth.

"Sakura protect the geezer"I said facing Sakura.

"Wait-"She said but I appear in front of Naruto.

I then activated my kiriyu in full force while I summon my light sword.

"Run Away and Take Tazuna-san.I heard water clone can not go far away from its original body"Kakshi said but we refuse.

I then ran at Zabuza and had a sparring with him not until he push me with me doing a tumbling to land safely.

Naruto then ran at Zabuza what is he an idiot?!

He then was blasted away and I catch him before he can even become one with the ground and I saw him hold the forehead protector he then stand and tie his forehead protector.

"Add this to your book browless freak the man who will become Hokage someday,Leaf Ninja Naruto Uzumaki"He said which we stare at him amaze is this really Naruto.?

"Sasauke land me you ear.I have a plan.Let's go wild"He said with a grin which made me smirk and stood up dusting my clothes.

"Let's get it serious now"I said with me summoning my light sword and focus in my Kiriyu.

Kakashi then said we back out but once more we refuse.Tazuna then give permission while Zabuza tell his story.

He then appear at Sasuke and step on him and I immediately appear in front of him and slash him with my light sword which made him off guard and backed away with Sasuke blasted away and I catch him while many Naruto clones attack him..

I then proceed to fight Zabuza with Naruto throwing shuriken at Sasuke.

"Evil Wind Shuriken Shadow Windmill"Sasuke said which shock the clone.

He then throw the Two shuriken while I go to the side.The clone then catch the shuriken but was shocked to see another shuriken and jumped to avoid him and he taunt Sasuke while I smirk.It then turned to be that the shuriken was Naruto and in mid-air he throw a kunai at the real Zabuza which made him not focus on the water prison.

The two jonin then began a heated fight.

"Water Dargon Blast no jutsu"They say after they made so many hand seal.We then stared at the incoming Tsunami.I then pull them all behind me.

"Wind Barrier"I said which made a huge dome of wind which separate the water.

Zabuza was then cornered but before Kashi could even kill Zabuza a hunter nin throw senbons at him.When did he appear I did not sense him.

He then say he will bring Zabuza back while Hatake check the pulse rate he then left and they stared at Kashi and me.

"What is that?"Sakura pointed in my eyes while I deactivate my kiruyu.

"It's called Kiriyu like the Sharingan it is also a Dojutsu.The four petals symbolize agility,strength,visual and genjutsu.It is a Dojutsu passed down in the Satomi Clan which was assassinated years ago"I said with my hands clenched with the part where I said my clan was assassinated.

"Were sorry"They say and I nod.

Then I saw Kashi fall forward and I throw my bag to catch his head.

"We can go you house it's not far away"Tazuna said and we nod.

Don't kill me wattpad is playing tricks on me I have already write this chapter but I rewrite it.

Also school schedule is hectic and I am joining a contest so bye.

Don't worry I will update two chapters.

Please like and follow