Team 7

NIKITA OF THE KIRIYU:TEAM 7

I then got inside the classroom and glomp myself on my sit.Naruto then came in and proudly bragged on how the forehead protector fit him and I just sigh.I then heard some loud footsteps like a rhino's coming in and it turned out to be Sakura and Ino raising to the door.

"I came first"Ino exclaimed.

"No!Everybody saw that I was the first to enter!"She yelled.

"Oh really..Billboard!!"Ino taunt Sakura once more.

"Ino-pig!!"Sakura replied and they started another fuss with all of the fangirl to who comes first until who sit beside Sasuke and I just sweatdropped.I then just pull out my water and open it.

Naruto then climb at duck-butt's table and Naruto and Sasuke had a staring contest with the fangirl cheering for the Uchiha obviously..I then drank my water.

Until..

A boy accidentally hit Naruto's back causing him to lean forward and kiss Sasuke..With me spitting my water.

They then spit to each opposite side and started to argue after that the girls beat Naruto to a pulp.

Sensei then came in and congratulate us all and said we were put in teams.
He then announce teams and I drifted up to my dream.

"Team 7"I then perk up.

"Naruto Uzumaki"He said.

"Sakura Haruno"Naruto stand up with joy with Sakura facing her doom.

"Uchiha Sasuke"The opposite happen.

"And Nikita Satomi"The three look at me while I pretended to sleep and they facepalmed..

Then he dismissed us.Sasuke then get out,Sakura follow,Naruto follow and I have No choice but to follow..
Seriously this team is the worst they will be the end of me.

I then sit on a tree open my lunch and started eating..After I ate I observe as a Sasuke came beside Sakura saying corny and cheesy things and only one person will do that but Naruto.I then decided to find Duck-butt.

I then found him tied up.

"I can't believe the great Uchiha was tied up by a dobe"I commented to annoy him and he immediately turn his gaze upon me.

"Shut up"He said angrily.

"Temper Temper"I said.

"Hn"He used his Uchiha language once more.

Sigh

I then untied him with a kunai and wait him to say something.

"Thank you - Your Welcome"I said and bowed until I walk off and he followed.

"Where is Naruto?"He asked.

"There flirting with Sakura"I pointed and he followed me till we reach Sakura calling on Sasuke.

"Where is Naruto?"He asked while I listen quietly.

"What's the deal about him Sasuke?He is just an uneducated child?Why bother him?"She started.

"Maybe he is like that because he has no parents"She ended..

She might have gone overboard

"You don't know what it's like to have No parents Sakura."Sasuke glared at her and left.He is right but..

I then go beside Sakura.

"Sakura you just need to know that not everyone has a chance to have parents or meet their parents"I said and slowly pat her back.