Changed

NIKITA OF THE KIRIYU:CHANGED

In every power their is always a drawback.That is how her power works....for now..

Sasuke's scrunched face was then reverted to his usual calm features as the Satomi before Sakura withdraw her hands.

"Sasuke"Sakura called out the Uchiha's name as her eyes gleamed with relief as she forgot the one who helped her escape her tight situation..

The cherry blossom then cried because of joy as she wiped it and she breathed out.She then turned her face wanting to thank the Satomi for everything..

"Thank you Niki-"She voiced out but her eyes widen in shock as she gasp at seeing the situation of her comrade.

Her once golden eyes reverted back to the color of violet but instead of tears that will usually come out from the eyes of a human her eyes were crying blood because of the immense use of chakra..

The scarlet haired ninja then saw spots covering her eyesight as her body screamed in pain as it badly want to sleep.

Her body then slowly fall backwards as her hair flew and she smiled.

At least I am able to help them

Her body was then slammed on the green grass as she groan at the impact.

"Nikita?!"Sakura cried out as she got into her comrade's side.

Nikita then breathed out and was ready to surrender to the darkness calling her but even in her last moments she felt...dark aura.

One that is to be cautious about.

She then forgot the pain as she pushed her body and blood colored the grass.

"Are you okay?"She asked then eyed the girl's wounds from her previous fight bleeding coloring the green grass red.

"I....I am okay"She said hoping her voice would help her but her voice was weak that is an evidence of pain..

"Y-You shouldn't have come here"Sakura said as her voice was cracking as she clenched her fist.

"Y-You shouldn't be helping some weak ninja like me..."Sakura said as her tears were now down her face as Nikita sit up slowly.

"W-we are your enemies so why help us?Why?!"She asked as she faced the worn out Nikita.

Silence embraced her then Nikita stared at Sakura and answered her question.

"Even though we are enemies..I...am...No..We are still a team...right?"She said as she smiled and the Haruno was shocked with the words she just heard.

She then also smiled.

But...

"How touching?"A voice mock them..

Nikita and Sakura then faced their attacker.

Their in the direction of the voice stand the three sound ninja that caused trouble to them.

Nikita then tried to stand up but her knees give out the instant she stood up..

"Nikita"Sakura said as she help the Satomi sit.

Nikita's P.O.V

Damn it.

I need to help Sakura.

As Sakura help me to sit she then faced the enemy.

She then started questioning them until I saw her cut a rope that leads to an amazing trap though it did not work that well.