Cooperate or not

NIKITA OF THE KIRIYU:COOPERATE OR NOT

As I walk to the training ground I saw a dango shop and swiftly come inside and buy some dangos while I sit beside a woman with violet hair and she seems like a sadistic woman

"Here is your dangos"The lady said and the girl place it at the middle of us two..

"Thank you"We both said and glared at each other.We then both at the same time get the dangos.

"Kid you must know your place this dango is mine"She smiled Sadistically

"Miss this dango is mine"I smiled 'innocently'

"This is.Mine"She said and pulled the dangos to her direction.

"This.Is.Mine."I emphasise and mix it up with raw anger and annoyment.

"Mine"The woman said

"Umm"The waiter get our attention

"Miss Anko this is your dango"She said showing a plate of dangos.I just smirk and she get the dangos out of the waiters hand.

"Who are you anyway kid?"She asked while we eat dangos in peace.

"I am new here.Name's Nikita Satomi"I introduced.

"Satomi?!"She said choking her food and I give her a glass of water.

"Yeah"I agreed

"So there really is a survivor"She said

"What is your name?"I asked.

"My name is Anko Mitaroshi"She said and extended her hand

"Nice to meet you Anko"I shake her hand.

"Bye "I realized we still have a Survival Test.

As I got there I then was then scolded by Naruto and Sakura.I shrugged and just stand beside Sasuke at least he is quiet.

"Hn"He said and I deadpanned at his attitude.

As I stand I then drifted to sleep and I felt myself fall down but it seem as if I did not care.I then felt someone catching me with warm arms.

Sasuke's P.O.V
As Nikita came she seem to put up her bored-out-of-my-life face.

She then came beside me and I could feel my cheeks burn up but dusted it off immediately.

She then close her eyes and a few minutes her body became limp and instinctively I catch her and gaze at her face.

She seems peaceful.I then poke her cheeks and she groan and blink her eyes and stare at me.She then stand up and said nothing as if nothing happened.

"Thank you for catching me"She thank me with her usual bored tone.

Nikita's P.O.V

As we stand their for ages Kakashi have come at last.

"Yo"He said casually as if he just did not came late.

"You are late?!"Naruto and Sakura blurted out.

"Sorry I was lost in the path of life"He said with his unbelievable reason.

He then come down and explained everything.

But the tricky part was.

I know he know everyone's ability so why will he test it.There must be something to this stupid Jonin's Test.

Wait?!Jonin..

Yeah he is a Jonin how would ninja expect three genin who always think of solo flight to beat a Jonin most likely beat the copy cat ninja.Plus me I have a potential to get the bell but the other three only has a chance of touching the bell add it up with Sasuke and Naruto's rivalry and Sakura's obsession to Sasuke and disgust with Naruto.

"Nikita?!"Kakashi called out.Oh,was I spacing out.

"Hey dude can I just have a rest.Give me ten minutes"I said acting to be lazy and I mean I am lazy to do this kind of test.

"Sigh.Fine"He said.

"Hey you are waisting the time"Sakura the genius said with the other two nod in agreement but begin to glare at each other once more

"Okay listen up you three brats"I said seriously to the three.

They then gulped as I glared at them.Don't get me wrong I am not angry I just need to do it so they would listen..

"Why do you think Kakashi made this test?"I asked them hoping someone to answered me correctly

"Duh so that we can get to be genin"Sakura said being sassy again I see.

"Don't you get it brats their is something more with this test"I said seriously so that they can get it.

"Uhmmmm"Naruto just hummed in response.

I just facepalm at their stupid answer

"Lets put this up four undecided weak brats genin Vs. A Jonin who have copied over a thousand jutsu a.k.a. Copy Cat ninja

If we take him by solo fight we will only have a chance by touching the bell even though if some of you knew ninjutsu

So it only means we should work together to beat the Jonin.

There is more possibility of getting the bell if it is 4 Vs. 1"I rested my chin to my folded hands like some Kage

"But there is three bells"Sakura said.

"Yup,so he only make the objection of the exercise obvious.

It is for him to see of we could put the team ahead of us"I sigh hoping for them to understand

"So will you cooperate"I said

"Fine"Duck-butt agreed turning to the side admitting I was right

"If Sasuke-kun comes I will also come"Haruno said.Bingo!

"Naruto?"I asked.

"Okay"Naruto said happily

"So what is the plan?"Sasugay asked.

"Here.."I started

Timeskip

"Okay the fight begins now"Kaka-baka said..